Are NEW Soundbuds Slim coming soon?

I’ve been wanting to get these Soundbuds recently for my workouts at the gym to tune out the noise and music on the speakers in there BUT…

Recently I’ve seen that Amazon has been putting these Soundbuds on sale a lot more often these past couple of weeks.

I’ve seen them on the lightning deals and other random sales throughout the summer…

So, I’m not sure if it’s been summer sale or slight hints at a Soundbuds slim 2???

if this is true…well I hope its true lol

what do you guys and gals think???

Well if the latest FCC listings are anything to go by, we’ve got a trio of new earbuds coming soon:
SoundBuds Surge
SoundBuds Flow
SoundBuds Curve

All of them look similar to the Slims, even though they may not technically be a sequel. Keep in mind, though, that none of them are guaranteed to be released. @AnkerOfficial may be able to provide a touch of additional information, but likely only if at least one of these earbuds are on track to be released soon.

3 Likes

took a look at all of them and the Soundbuds Curve would be my personal favorites because of the ear hook(no falling when running) :runner:

1 Like

As @joshuad11 answered already, there is a flood of pending similar products in the pipeline.

I own the Soundbuds Slim now and use them daily, and for me their primary benefit is they do a very good job of staying in the ear, the mix of the shape in the ear from the hook and also their lightness. My biggest gripe is battery life is not as high as I’d like but then a bigger battery = heavier = more tendency to fall out.

So my most recent fave best friend ever is the Soundbuds Life, they have amazing battery life, I use them as much as possible now and then switch to the Slim for when I need the lightness so then they have both more time to recharge and they last perfectly long enough.

At a typical discounted price of $20 the Slim are highly recommended, there isn’t that much wrong with them you’d want to pay more $ for.

If you look at my posts you will see I am critical of Anker, pushing them to make better products, so for me to complement Anker on a product is a weight.

2 Likes

In this case it’s funny because, while it’s not super low, the Slims are rated 4.1 stars on Amazon, which isn’t typical for Anker products!

Weird. Sound fine, stay in the ear, $20.

1 Like

I have the slims and I have to say they are worth if you are needing gym earbuds. I use them from weight lifting, running, working in the yard, and almost anytime I’m active. They work great and almost never fall out. If you are concerned about the new one releasing and those might be better units, I would still get these and try and get them on a lightning deal. I never hurts to to have an extra pair for a backup. Besides it could months before these release. And theirs a good chance you can win a pair of them when they release.

3 Likes

Another example: The Life’s are rated 3.6
Currently priced at 50

Just as you say that, the Curve’s appear on Amazon. Lucky you!

Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Earphones w/ Ear Hook and Waterproof Nano Coating, 14hr Battery, CVC Noise Cancellation, Gym and Running Workout Headset w/ Pouch (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721MP41Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_qtfJzbHEZ6A9Q

1 Like

if not in a desperate rush, Anker often does a discount within the first weeks of a released product, usually 20% so it might be around $32 in a few weeks. If more desperate wait a week only.

2 Likes

Had to speak it into existence lol

2 Likes