Apple's next iPhone Pros could have camera that scans 3D objects, says

In the iPhone 4 design - that I like the sound of :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I recall seeing these rumors since the beginning of December. I definitely think that AR is the future of technology

2 Likes

There is some space left at the back for more lenses! :rofl:

If one shows an issue you could use another one!

4 Likes

Hahaha. I can only speculate that I’d have to take a loan out to purchase that one. BUT on the other hand, I would never have to carry my dslr around again. :wink:

3 Likes

You will never be able to take as excellent photos with a mobile than with a DSLR.
But for the “normal user” those cameras built in phones are sufficient.

So I will never give up my CANON with that Macro and other objective lenses I own…

But you are right.
I remember those times we were carrying the CANON in our vacations.
Dont do that any more.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

You’re making this little fella jealous with all those eyes :smiley:
Scary-spider-865234

2 Likes

I know him, an agent from MI5 :rofl:

2 Likes

We have plenty of DSL cameras and I am satisfied with that right now. What I want is a good 3D camera that take the 360 photos.

2 Likes

Well, there is a saying, “the best camera is the one you have with you.” :stuck_out_tongue: But you are right, I’ve found my best pics have been from my Nikon D800. Depending on what lense I am using with it, it can get pretty heavy. I don’t bother using traditional camera straps anymore. Now I use this … SpiderPro.

ProHolstering_small

1 Like

Oh ja!
In can mount this spider on the left side of my belt! :joy:

2 Likes

lol never say too many cameras :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy
Hope you’ve had a great weekend.
Did you get to Costco to look at the iPhone?

1 Like

Hi @paulstevenewing, I was at Costco and tested it… Was able to see the glare at the store demo lighting and showed it to the sales personnel,… he just laughed it off :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @Shenoy
Laughed it off! Sound like an Apple representative. :joy:

2 Likes

If the representative asks you, if you would like to buy one, “laugh it off” :rofl:

2 Likes