Apple rumoured to hold iPhone 12 event on October 13

3 Likes

I have another rumor… Anker PowerPort III Nano (20W) might also release soon… :wink: Ooops (ToS)

Based on data publicly available …

3 Likes

I heard about another “rumor” -> the price for beer will increase soon! :rofl:

2 Likes

NEVER!
I’m doing alright for now though @Ice1

5 Likes

Good man, you stocked up for us too :yum:
I know you will treat us well :+1: :beers:

2 Likes

I don’t really expect Apple to make any great changes for the iPhone 12. They will probably just make it a little faster and give it a lidar scanner. Or maybe they will just make an iPhone 11s and 11s Pro.

Not an iPhone fan but always excited to see what they come up with

1 Like

I hope they dont add too many things… so that i can upgrade to next version than 12… 5G might be one of them being added, but it may not be great

1 Like

Yea I think until carriers start rolling out 5G more widely, that’s when we will get our money’s worth when buying a 5G capable phone.
What would you like to see added on the next iPhone?

1 Like

I could take a photo from my stocks in the basement but you all would get more than greedy! :rofl:

1 Like

We would @Chiquinho
We are all envious of your “beer stash” in the basement.

1 Like

Dang, mya have purchased my new SE toooo soon… if so, will be scrounging for deals or tie into the stockpile of malted barley bevies…

1 Like

What I’ve seen with the iPhone 12 is just a few upgrades. Supposed to be 5G but that isn’t wide enough for me to go out and buy it. I’m a big apple fan, but this version doesn’t peak my interest much. I have the iPhone 11 and am completely happy with it. I’ve heard that the iPhone 12 will not come with headphones or power brick. It will have the power cord.

I’ve also heard that the battery will be less and even though they are not including certain things, it is expected to cost more than the iPhone 11. Rumor is, since Apple is making the CPU they have been able to increase the performance and decrease the power consumption so they can put in a smaller battery. Guess we will find out how that goes.

Exciting.
Where is it? :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately just some photo off the internet @Chiquinho

1 Like

I thought @paulstevenewing took photo from @Chiquinho 's basement piled with beer and drinks :sunglasses: using some silly drone

2 Likes

I have not such a variety of different breweries and bottles.
Old styled and conservative : Weißbier (Erdinger and Hofbräuhaus (normal and light)) :rofl:

2 Likes

Too early in the morning to be thinking about beer … but I could put some in the fridge for later.

Go down well watching the football

1 Like

That’s the attitude @k_pug2003
Long time no speak mate, hope life is treating you all well.

1 Like

Yeah bud all is ok here, just strange times.

What about you and family?

1 Like