App Support for Soundcore Life A1

The Life A1 is already a great pair of headphones. It would be great to enable app support on these as they already have the different Equalizer settings. The Addition of the individual one would be great.
Furthermore there is no skipping back a track option. This could also be made possible by a mapping option in the Soundcore app.
Finally the cherry on the cake would be a transparency/ambient aware option as these earbuds are designed for sports and especially during running this is just an incredibly valuable safety feature.
I already asked the support and they said that there are until now no plans to activate the app-option, maybe they reconsider if we get enough people supporting this request. Technically it seems possible as they didn’t deny the option itself.

6 Likes

Hey @tob1
I use the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and they have the ambient sound function and I use it most of the time.
Very annoying when it’s windy, but very useful when it’s not.

1 Like

Yeah @paulstevenewing, i tried the JBL Reflect Mini NC and these have the same issue. Wind is not blocked out at all but the option itself is still great.

1 Like

Not for nothing but why not just buy a product that is supported by the app and has the features you want? Instead of asking for the features to be added after the fact ?

I got the same buds, what color do you have?

1 Like

@Tank: I would do immediately if there would be a product by soundcore. In my case headphones for sports (wingtips, small and with ip rating) which support the app. Other manufacturers often have there flaws (tested Jbl Live Free NC+, Reflect Mini NC, Galaxy Buds+, Melomania Touch) and I was every time disappointed. The A1 with App support would be as close to perfect as it could be in the current market for myself and maybe others too.

Hey @ikari04warrior
Mine are white, yours?
I didn’t have a choice of colour, got them free with my phone.

1 Like

I got the black ones. You plan on getting the Buds Pro?

1 Like

No, i don’t think its worth the upgrade for my use.
I mainly listen to podcasts so any buds would do really @ikari04warrior

1 Like

Drat, I thought these worked with the app… Bit annoyed, need to check the amazon listing again.