Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

Anker didn’t check with me on delivery address so I’m not united with my (generous) gift, but I do own a 10000 PD and a 10000 PD Slim.

The 10000 PD Slim does NOT charge of an IQ3 charger, but it does charge off a PD charger. If I connect 10000 PD Slim to IQ3 a green light comes on then all lights off.

I also noticed some Anker Type C cables have short connector and finnicky to work reliably.

So if charging is slow, ensure it is connected to a 18W PD charger, not IQ3 charger and try different cable.

1 Like

Hey @k_pug2003
I ordered these which along with the lead that came with the PowerCore covers my charging needs

1 Like

I know, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Now, I must say that I did change my prediction from PowerPort III Duo to PowerDrive III Duo after @ndalby made a good point about regional availability, but MY GOODNESS!

As with all of my posts, I had NO “Insider Info” whatsoever when making my guesses.

WOW!

5 Likes

Hey all.
I’ve pulled a few words a pictures together and made an early review of the PowerCore if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

Good calculated, educated guess then!!

good work nevertheless :+1:

1 Like

A first impressions review on the PowerDrive for those that are interested.

2 Likes

I got my pb charged now.
Another charger and another cable.

It took a while, as I got no charger with USB-C output.
I used the cable from my wife’s phone USB - > USB-C.
Worked over the night.
Patience! :smiley:

Thank you again ANKER for those great donations.

4 Likes

grats to all that got selected

1 Like

Great news!

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t get a chance to charge mine yet. Seems to be a project from what you all are going through. I will have to see what challenges I may have to face. :wink:

1 Like

Glad you got it to work interesting that it took so many tires to do so

1 Like

The Powerport 2 with a Type A and C is a good all-rounder. This will be my 5th item wanting 18W PD.

1 Like

Glad you got it charged :grin:

1 Like

That looks nice

Cool, Congrats

1 Like

Thank you @Ankerofficial 2 great products to start the new year :ok_hand::ok_hand: finally was able to get a picture and post it here…I really appreciate the gesture of rewarding your active users :pray:
Right now the PowerCore is charging up.

5 Likes

Lol…I can’t stop hahahah

1 Like

hahaha, lovely

2 Likes

I should admit that I really love this moment every year, I like to see everyone’s true reflection when receiving the mystery gift box, it’s so fun!!!

1 Like

I think next year I will set up a survey to collect your favourite annual gift choice! If we have enough budget I will try the best to meet your need.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes