#AnkerForever: In Search of the Longest-Lasting Anker Customer

Here is my picture of my Zolo earbuds before they became Soundcore, these things paved the way to better true wireless earbuds from the company

And here is the Mojo, voice activated speaker also by Zolo before it became Soundcore

• Rob Rivera, in North Carolina
    • Zolo Liberty Earbuds, Mojo Speaker
    • I have had these since 2017/18
    • I used the wireless earbuds to jam out to my favorite music while working and out and about, the mojo was used as a google assistant device up until google released their google mini and then i only used it when i was in the garage
    • I loved all my Zolo products and glad I have had a chance to be a part of it as they paved the way for Soundcore to be rebranded and dive headfirst into the audio scene with higher quality true wireless earbuds and speakers. at one point I did have all the models that soundcore came out with, but there was a point my wife said no more speakers. My favorite memory was when i was at work listening to the zolos and nobody at my job had true wireless earbuds at the time and Airpods still cost a pretty penny so I was the talk at work as I had something no one else had or would spend money on. I felt like a king wearing these and always having people ask me about them.
4 Likes

@Tank

I think you need to do the link above for the video or photo submission

thanks, I already did. but that link doesnt allow you to explain anything so I am assuming thats why they said they value videos over photos. but i decided to post my reasoning here as well just in case

1 Like

Same as I did.
Those who create an “interesting” video may do.
Will be as helpful as the very exciting “unpacking videos” usually are. :laughing:

1 Like

Now my old friend (since 50 years) sent me a photo.
I love it.
What do you think whats the background is.
I am sure nobody will know.
Both “devices” are working!
The one in front since 2015, bu what about the other one in back ???.

Who knows what it is ! :smile:
A hint! Sound as well.

Solution :Both have the best sound ever!

3 Likes

The background looks like a car radiator grille.
But what car? I’m not sure.

2 Likes

silver ghost… rolls?

nice photo

2 Likes

No, no! :smile:

I ask him to take a photo of the “whole machine”
Has to do something to do with “sound” as well.

3 Likes

Here we are!
Isn’t this a beauty?

The sound of the 1960!

4 Likes

Absolute beaut!

Was going to guess amp, next… but alas. :wink:

2 Likes

I stumbled on these, they are still in use.

6 years old. I got two of those 5-port chargers, gifted each to a family member who is still using them.

The 26800 is still with me. Hadn’t realised how old it is. Still works.

2 Likes

AMAZING Franz!
Rock-ola! Fantastic.

2 Likes

Works and is under service.
I am sure there is a a lot of “Elvis” - stuff stored there. :grin:

30C here in München, not bad, could be worse, but we are worried about the garden. Too dry.

HOPE THERE WILL BE RAIN!

Enjoy the weekend and greetings to your “staff” :grin:

Franz

2 Likes

Bit cooler here today’s Franz, low 20’s. Feels quite cold in comparison to the rest of the week!
Our grass looks like a desert :desert:
Hope you have a great weekend too.

4 Likes

A little bit of rain, but really nothing to help the plants out the dryness.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder… this may be one of my next electronic purchases here soon…

My current tower is acting wonky and some ports do not charge as well. I am going to get some compressed air to make sure it is just not dust inside of it.

May do a more detailed cleaning as well (unplugged that is)

I figure it is just getting older … if it is the case then I really need to get a new one to replace it before defects start to happen. Plus nice to see you can get towers for a decent price as well.

I have such a family charger since many years, all sockets are working perfect.
So there is no need to change.

I call this ANKER-QUALITY!

2 Likes

Mine was not an Anker but it may soon be one :rofl:

I have one of these @professor
It’s gets used to charge the mini USB rechargeable torches that @Chiquinho out me onto. My only use for a USB A port on a charger :sunglasses:

1 Like

Think the oldest thing I still have would be the Sport XL from late 2016 or early 2017 (definitely reviewed it in 2017)…solid speaker still going strong. Always my go to speaker when it comes to DIY and decorating :grin:

(old photo I found from last year)

4 Likes