Anker Work Facebook Giveaway

There is currently an Anker Work giveaway on Facebook (ironically shared by Soundcore and not Anker).

7 Likes

Dont use “fakebook”, so I will not take part.

3 Likes

Soooo you’re saying, there’s one more better odds I could win. I like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck guys, I definitely have no need for this so I won’t even try

6 Likes

Me too , let those win who are in need and use such “unsocial media”
Meanwhile we take care of the forum’s grave here. :rofl:

index

I like the candles! :rofl:

3 Likes

Its ironic. I have a personal Fakebutt account purely to keep in contact with some friends and family who use Fakebutt a lot, another account just for competitions. So the notion a Fakebutt share grows sales is nonsense.

On Twittard I have a few accounts, one is a male and another is female, and if I post anything as a female I’m effectively told I am too stupid. So again I dont see how a Twittard post helps Anker sales.

Just in case you did not know. Twitter and Instagram are doing it as well.

You are funny on that one. You would think they would have at least somebody doing a few thing on here as needed. Lol

They could have just copied Soundcores thread n just repost it.

1 Like

I love those candles :clap: :rofl:

1 Like

I keep a Facebook for the exact same reason. Never have added someone since I’ve had it and maybe put one picture a year on there. I have no reason to let the world know about anything else.

1 Like

While I was on a video call, two of my kids started chasing each other behind me screaming, “Tra la la!” while wearing a cape and only their underwear. They were playing Captain Underpants. They got a good laugh out of it!

1 Like