Anker Wireless Charger in Mashable shortlist

This week, Mashable published a list of what they think are the best wireless chargers in the market: https://mashable.com/2018/05/03/wireless-chargers-roundup/#x1HUAOSazmqX

Anker made the list under the cheap category, and they mentioned the PowerPort Wireless 10, not the most recent PowerWave 7.5, which would give Anker extra points on charging speed as well - the PowerPort Wireless 10 can’t charge iPhones at 7.5 watts like the PowerWave - though they can output 10w to compatible Samsung devices.

Had they extended their research just a little further, I’m sure both the PowerWave 7.5 Pad and Stand would make the list. Anyway, it’s nice to see they starting the Anker mention with “Anker is one of the most reliable brands when it comes to charging accessories”. :grin:

We’ve been seeing more and more mentions to Anker in the media, both specialized - in websites such as Gizmodo, Engadget, Techradar and such - and general such as Mashable. Given that Anker advertises very little, it’s a nice result of the brand’s work on product quality and customer service. It also makes our work as Anker supporters that much easier when we hear someone say “Yeah, I’ve heard of that brand”.

You can read my review on the PowerWave 7.5 Pad here.

3 Likes

Indeed, it is good to see Anker mentioned. I have read quite a few articles that mention various Anker products and their quality. I kow a handful of people who brought anker products based off these site reviews, of course they always end up telling me I’m right about Ankers product once they get them.

Do you have an option to mark it as an special topic? Because I had a new symbol in my dashboard.