Anker USB Type-C with Power Delivery 60W USB Wall Charger versions

@AnkerOfficial

On Amazon, I see

AK-A2015113
AK-A2015111

And yesterday, I received the A2015 (no other digits after 5). What are the differences?

1 Like

The last three digits of Anker’s model numbers are usually nonsense (ie. same product; maybe just a slight revision).

2 Likes

As @joshuad11 has mentioned often it relates to a slightly different revision of an item and/or production batch…

2 Likes

I’m asking because that Shopaholic dude ripped the Anker USB-C chargers apart (negative review). He ripped apart a few other brands as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Delivery-Charger-PowerPort-MacBook/dp/B01M19TP4H

1 Like

Yes indeed, which is why it was unavailable for so long (around a year, I believe). Just came back this month. Either way, I wouldn’t worry about it. If it doesn’t work, Anker’s support team will gladly issue a refund or send out a replacement unit.

4 Likes

And 193 people have found his review helpful :pensive:

My guess: They find it helpful because of the testing results and his warning about devices that require more power than a mobile phone. They don’t want to deal with returns and that’s why they voted it helpful.

1 Like

I would’ve definitely voted it as helpful!

You still can

Well, now that Anker has resolved the issue, the review should probably be revised / taken down. I thought that’s why Anker posted a new listing altogether, but apparently the previous one is still being used, as well (and its regular price is cheaper).

@AnkerOfficial You should add a note about the fix in the product description and get Amazon to remove reviews associated with the old product.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope it all gets sorted out. I was looking to get something like this for my Switch.

1 Like

I think this would make the perfect companion for your Switch!

Not only does it have a PD port for the Switch, but it also sports a spare PowerIQ 2.0 port to allow it to charge two devices simultaneously!

What makes this even better is that it’s currently on sale for just $24 via Amazon (very good deal in my opinion). Just use code ANKERPD9 at checkout.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Just FYI, today is the last day to claim that deal.