Anker ultra-slim bluetooth keyboard wont pair

This worked, than you so much! I’ve been trying to pair this thing for the past three days.

Ok Guys HERE IS THE SOLUTION!!!

1. Use Viritual or Wired keyboard and go to:
    “add bluetooth device”

2. Select Bluetooth Device (first option)

3. Type in 1234 for PIN, hit “connect

4. HERE IS THE KICKER GUYS!!
    TYPE 1234 ON YOUR ANKER KEYBOARD!!

5. And ~MOST IMPORTANTLY~ hit ENTER

"Enter" is always important.
But sometimes after hitting Enter you are totally grilled! :laughing:

One key issue in Windows 10 is that each time the keyboard is set up, the registry sets an associated passkey. (0001, 0002, etc) Use Regedit to search the registry to find what entries have been made, then use one of the existing numbers you find when responding with a pass code:

When the box opens on the screen asking for a pass code, type the nuber found in the registry ON THE COMPUTERS non-BLUETOOTH keyboard, hit enter, then immediately type the same code on the Anker keyboard.

Is there still such a registry on WIN10?
I have heard there is no, or better its hidden.
That MS!
Good luck!

I have been trying to connect my Anker wireless keyboard to my android. It worked well on my old phone and I didn’t use it for a while. When I try to pair with new phone I go to pair and when I click pair a prompt pops up onto phone screen that says "input this pairing key 648736 on keyboard then press enter " (the code made up , it’s different every time I try to pair) . So I ended that code on the keyboard and press enter like it says to do but then a notice on my phone says it cannot pair because of incorrect pin or passkey. I have tried multiple times, I made su
re caps lock wasn’t on,I tried 0000 and 0000 and 1234 and 123456 and nothing works . Any suggestions??