Anker the truth and realest product company out there

So I’ve been using anker products since 2011 when I first got my power bank off Amazon.com. I have never went back to any other product. The way that anker designs and uses its technology is amazing, outstanding, and mind-blowing to me. I remember a time where only they sold through Amazon and I do not personally like Amazon to be honest I mean you can find everything there but they will get it to the wrong house wrong time and I was super excited to know that Anker decide to Branch out to like Target and Walmart because I use Target to get my products mainly. Target a little bit more expensive but totally worth the quality. But nothing but love for anker honestly you guys are the way, you are the vibe. My most recent product is the 26800 power pack and my goodness I haven’t charged that thing up in about a week and it’s still at 8 dots. Worth the investment! Soundcore products > others! Power port PD 2 33w chargers is absolutely bananas! Connectivity and simplicity is what they are about and they have mastered that! Everybody get Anker! They the truth! Much love from brandofromdaabando215!

2 Likes

Thank you for the honest posting.
Mostly there are posts when people are not satisfied.
But often their issues can be solved by the forumners or the service. :smile:

1 Like

Another happy customer @Brandofromdaabando
Great to hear your experiences!
Enjoy the PowerCore :+1:t2:

1 Like

Most of us here are happy with our Anker items, so far I haven’t had any issues with my Anker chargers or speakers

2 Likes

I use only anker products. My power core+ 26800 just died about an hour and a half ago, but I didn’t have to charge it up for about 8 days… Now to think about that in a real perspective, I let my phone die get it about 5%, use the soundcore life note usb-c cable which allows turbocharging via Moto G stylus. And it barely takes 40 minutes to fully charge and I have so much battery life left. I love it. Ain’t nothing compared to Anker…

2 Likes

Glad to hear the kit you have setup for charging and usage.

Gives good perspective for others to know what to use.