Anker Surge , Slim , Slim+

Hey friends,
I want a help from you guys. I’m planing to buy a anker Bluetooth earphone
as my budget i can buy one of these earphone.

My question is What produce the best sounds?
I mean decent amount of bass and highs
I want a punchy bass . not dull bass.
and my phone is iphone 7 . so no use of aptX :confused:

Easy, SOUNDCORE SPORT
the sound on them is amazing, they’re very good value, and under 30 bucks

Often a deal on them

I fell in love with them … See my profile for my review.

2 Likes

I would say the sound buds slim+. They are the pair I currently own. I feel the same you do about punchy bass and these do deliver on that. For the price they are definitely a good buy.

I have both the Soundbud Slim and Slim + are a good option but I prefer the Spirit or Spirit X for base. The Slims and the Slim + base are on the lower side and you like a lot more base look at the Spirit X.

For Base I would go with…

1. Spirit X
  2. Spirit
  3. Slim +
  4. Slim

I use an old LG G4 and doesn’t have all the latest features but I plan to purchase a new phone and I want the latest features so I won’t have to purchase another pair of earbuds.

2 Likes

If you are looking for a $30 headphone… go with the Slim+…

There are some mixed reviews about the Surge’s… I personally had to get a warranty replacement.

The Slim’s are a great headphone… I used them almost everyday.

The Slim+ is just a newer/updated version of the Slim’s… Don’t think theirs any complaints but a lot of praises. One of coworkers has the Slim+ and he’s been happy with them for the past 6-7 months.

If you can afford to shell out a lil more $, you may want to consider the Soundcore Spirit Pro,

If you have any Power Bucks to use, you can try to win a pair of Slim+ this week in the Power Draw…

1 Like