Anker Supports the Fight Against COVID-19

To Our Anker Family,

At this very moment, the entire Earth is fighting against COVID-19.

Healthcare providers and first responders are battling on frontlines against an invisible enemy that knows no nationality, no race, and no religion. They are heroes, and they deserve our support.

In solidarity with those fighting against COVID-19, we’ve shipped out 1.8 million protective masks to key locations throughout the US, Europe, and other regions around the globe.

Companies like ours have been built upon your support, so we have a responsibility to join the fight and do our part.

And remember, the best thing you can do to show your support is to stay at home, wash your hands, and show your support through social distancing.

For more tips on how to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, please click the link below to the World Health Organization website. Or the CDC website.

We might be miles apart, but we’ll get through this together.

The Anker Team

30 Likes

Good job @AnkerOfficial :+1:

1 Like

Well done guys :+1:t2:

Great job donating protective masks :+1:

Thank you Anker Team

1 Like

That’s perfect!
Thank you ANKER!

1 Like

Thanks for supporting the cause Anker!

1 Like

Great support to the frontline workers :ok_hand: Well done Anker Team :+1:

1 Like

Thanks ANKER! Every little bit helps and what you have done is a lot. Thank you for stepping up to help.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this @AnkerOfficial :mask:

New York City could use PPE for the first responders and health workers, as we are the epicenter in the USA: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/helpnownyc/give-help/donate.page

1 Like

you guys are awesome thank you for helping

1 Like

That’s awesome Anker! Thank you for helping out. I am so grateful for companies like yours, that can help the first responders, health workers, and people who are working hard to keep us safe. Thank you :slight_smile: I also want to give a shout out to all those working to keep us all safe, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1 Like

Great job Anker Team! :clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

Shout out to @AnkerOfficial :slight_smile: :smile:
<3

1 Like

Thank you, Anker!

1 Like

Good job everyone!

1 Like

Amazing job guys!! I’ll continue to support you

1 Like

Thank you all for your great support!! @ndalby @paulstevenewing @Shenoy @Chiquinho @Momo_Bobo @Ice1 @andrewGholden374 @Dez_S @Dovid_Cunin @Nhi @Daiross @daniel.r.mcavoy @TechnicallyWell @Liquidretro @ikari04warrior :hugs:

9 Likes

Fun story. I was watching a livestream earlier, and a group of people In the chat were shouting out anker for donating all these masks.

News sure gets around fast :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Top Job @AnkerOfficial :+1:

1 Like

Great work Anker :+1:
In US, Germany and UK, the filter media in these masks are made by my employer :slight_smile:

1 Like