Anker SoundCore Select Portable Wireless Bluetooth for sale @ $14.99

Anker SoundCore Select Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black, 84806104117) on sale for $14.99 (down from $49.99) at BestBuy. No coupon code needed. I bought one couple of weeks back, missed to add it in deals. This is back again.

Select free store pickup if stock permits / ymmv.
Shipping is free on orders $35+ , so bundle it with other items if shipping the product.

Connect wirelessly from a distance

Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device. NFC technology enables one-touch pairing.

Rechargeable battery

Play your favorite tunes for up to 24 hours on a full charge.

Fresh, durable design

Take this dustproof and water-resistant speaker everywhere, from a party to the pool to your favorite campsite. IPX5 rated.

Dual 6W drivers and BassUp technology

Drive distortion-free sound with rich bass.

Built-in microphone

Accepts hands-free calls through the speaker.

Auxiliary audio input

Allows simple wired connectivity.

Link to purchase

4 Likes

I have one of these and it is awesome! The battery lasts forever, I have gone months without charging. It sounds great, is extremely rugged and has the best ipx5 waterproofing I have ever used. Overall it is one of my favorite speakers, somehow all of anker’s speakers become one of my favorite speakers. I find it amazing how well the quality holds from product to product with anker gear. Go Anker!

2 Likes

I was about to reply to you other thread, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

Here :point_down:

1 Like

They are both really good speakers, but would surely pick the select over the original soundcore, it is way better in my opinion.

2 Likes

Is this speaker actually $50 or is that just the list price? I feel like it’s normally more like $25…

2 Likes

Have previously seen this on shelf at Bestbuy for 50 bucks, some other retailers may still have it for 50, but at 15, its a steal

3 Likes

15 bucks for that speaker is more than an occasion.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing for those over the pond :+1:

1 Like