ANKER SoundCore MINI. Help with MicroSD

I’m just adding to this thread after scratching my head about the order in which my SoundCore Mini plays MP3s from the Micro SD card.

I imagined it might do so by file name (A-Z, say) but it actually appears it’s playing them according to the files’ Date Created. I’m on a Mac, and worked this out by deliberately editing these dates/times using help I found here:

https://hackernoon.com/how-to-change-a-file-s-last-modified-and-creation-dates-on-mac-os-x-494f8f76cdf4

Important: it appears to be playing the newest files first, then steps back in time. Hope this helps someone!

I wanted to edit my post above but it seems I can’t.

Need to change my view about the order in which files get played.

After seeing a helpful product review on Amazon, I’m now convinced that the SoundCore Mini plays tracks in the order in which you ADD files to the MicroSD card, regardless of their file names or Creation Dates.

It wasn’t easy to work this out. Lots of trial and error. I’ve not deleted my post above, however, in case it’s useful to see how I ended up where I am now.

In my case it happened the same to me. The sound core mini after shutdown the speaker, sometimes, not always, the speaker started to play since the beginning. If there was an option to skip songs different like doing it by folders it wont be so tedious. People from Anker take it into account for a next revision of the loudspeaker software. Thank you.