Anker Soundcore Life QC20 Review

I have been using the Life Q20 headphones for about 2 weeks now and they are worth every penny. Anker made an impressive headphones for under $60!!! If you are looking for an impressive sounding pair of headphones without breaking the bank then you found your pair! Let me go over the details

General Specs

The Life QC20 pack bluetooth 5.0, active noise cancelling, Hi Res Audio and 40 hours of battery life with ANC on! The headphones could be used in a wireless or wired mode and come with an auxiliary cable if your phone supports an auxiliary jack but mine does not so I have to use them in wireless mode. The headphones come with a carrying pouch, too I was hoping it’s hard carrying case vs a pouch so I don’t have to worry much about the headphones while they are in my gym bag.

Design and Build

The headphones are very stylish and well built. Out of the box, you feel you’re handling $300 headphones and not $59 headphones. The black and graphite grey colors are perfectly balanced and the headphone adjustment mechanism is spot on, not stiff or loose. The ear pads are memory foam wrapped in faux leather, they are comfortable on the ear but I hoped they would be a tad bigger and wrap around the ear. The buttons are big enough and easily accessible, thumbs up to Anker!

Sound

The headphones sound great, maybe if you’re an audiophile you will have different opinion but they sound better than my beats that cost 3 times as much. I did not find active noise cancelling effective at low volumes but once I turned it up to 40% and above I could not hear anything but my music. The range of the bluetooth 5.0 allows you to enjoy crystal clear sound over 30 feet away.

Battery Life

The battery life on those headphones is impressive with 40 hours of playback with ANC on! Turn off ANC can you can extend the battery significantly. I really never needed to turn the headphones past 50-60% so I was able to get the 40 hours of battery life on a single charge easily. Obviously, if use the headphones in wired mode then battery life is of no issue.

I can’t believe what Anker was able to do with those headphones for under $60. They have a great battery life, excellent sound, good noise cancelling, wired and wireless modes and support bluetooth 5.0. If you are not looking to spend $300-$400 on a pair of ANC headphones and not an audiophile then those are headphones for you. Now Anker just needs to release a hard carrying case for them, you can do it Anker!!!

3 Likes

Nice review and photos @Tony_A thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent review and photos buddy. :clap:t2: