Anker Soundcore Life P2

Yet again thank you to Anker for allowing me to test this product.

The headphones come in a nice small box with quality print of the product images; which shows you what the product looks like as well as other technical info. It looks like a premium product. It is easy to open up and take out the contents. When you take out the headphones battery case it feels on the heavier side. This shows me the build is good and the battery must be quiet large. as soon as you take out the headphones they start flashing and are ready to connect. They feel sturdy and light and you have interchangeable earbuds. They looks stylish and smooth. really like the look of them. Maybe a few more colour ways like red etc. could boost sales.

Connectivity was so smooth and quick. My phone found them straight away and connected within seconds. Did not even need to look through the little books. The sound quality is really good; crisp bassy and clear as well and they look a bit like apple airpods. They also block sound out fairly well.

I used them on the way to work and home for both music and watching videos. Sound quality was great and they stayed snug. I also used them for a quick jog in the gym and they done well. Stayed in and the waterproof feature is great for sweat during a workout or a bit of rain outside.

I also used them to make and receive calls and they were very impressive clear and crisp communications, really handy on the go.

The battery is amazing I have used them like crazy over the past 2 roughly 10 hours all together and they are still going strong. I believe they are very true to their 40 hour mark and the phone indicates the charge level. Very handy. The only issue I have is that I cannot tell how much battery the case has. Usually they have a few lights to indicate the charge level this only has one light.

I really like these and I might be buying another set as a gift or just another pair as a backup.

I highly recommend them to anyone. Well worth the money.

2 Likes

Great review, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You made a good job.
Thank you for publishing.

1 Like

Nice review @DecipherArtist
I’m still debating whether I need a pair of in ear headphones and reviews like this help.
Cheers.

1 Like

Great review and pics :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Prefect review , thanks for sharing!:heartbeat:

1 Like

Well done. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great review! I would really love a pair. I’m going to look into it. I like the fact that they are in the ear buds with a rubber tip. Good job!

1 Like

Nice review. Thanks for sharing!

Mine arrived yesterday and so far love them.

1 Like

Great review @DecipherArtist currently been using these as my dailies for the past two weeks, certainly an excellent fit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great Review @DecipherArtist Thanks for sharing your views!

1 Like

good review hope to put mine out here soon

1 Like

:clap: good job on testing this earbuds

1 Like