Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds Review

This is my first ever product review , hence not sure where to start with. I have bought a lot of Anker Products before but this one did impress me. I am sharing my views of the Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds. #Anker, #Ankerofficial, #Soundcore, #WeLoveTesting

Let me start with packaging, very nice and well executed packaging of the product. You would start liking it as soon as you open the box to see what’s inside. The arrangement of charging cable, ear tips and the ear buds impressed me very much. I am writing this review after 2 weeks of using this product. I have also bought similar ear buds from Amazon for the same price range and none of them match the build quality and packaging. The build quality is very good, very light and do not feel like something is hanging on your ears that is bothering you. Just to note that I am comparing the build quality for the ear buds in £40-£50 range, but when I compared with some other expensive ones this actually outperforms some of the expensive ones too.

The ear buds were easy to pair and after using every day since I received this product there seems to be no issues, especially no dropouts as compared with other similar products. I have used these on my commute to London via tube travel, in the office while working, outdoor running and in the gym. Sound quality is excellent, call quality is also good with a weeks worth of battery back up together with the case. I can also use one or both ear buds if needed hence very helpful in some cases.

Although this is not an active noise cancelling and no app support, the passive noise cancellation works very well and I can hardly hear anything when I am listening music. The specifications are very good especially for the price range, this is fully water proof IPX7 and its superior sound quality. I would recommend this product to my friends who are looking for similar products.

Finally I would finish by saying that this is a great product, amazing sound quality and excellent value for money.

7 Likes

Hey @dileeprsb welcome to the community :wave:
Great review and photos, looking forward to seeing more from you.

1 Like

great review and photos!

1 Like

Well done with the review. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to our big family! Thanks your nice review~

2 Likes

Great review!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @dileeprsb and good job on your first review :+1:

2 Likes

Great review :+1: welcome to the community @dileeprsb!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Thank you for the review. I’m getting closer to taking the plunge of getting some more earbuds since both me and wife have gone from iPhone SE’s to 11’s. I have cheaper earbuds but don’t last very long.

1 Like

Excellent review and photos! Welcome to the community. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like