Anker Soundcore Life P2 Testing Review

I’ve used the Anker Soundcore Life P2 for about a week and here is what I found:

Pros:

• Very good sound, clear voices, heavy bass no hissing noise.
  • True wireless, there is no mis-sync between left and right headphones.
  • No bluetooth audio delay like some other headphones, watching YouTube on my phone and MacBook Pro has 0 delay.
  • Better sound than my AirPods, especially bass, more details I could hear in music and videos.
  • Great battery life, 7 hours and extended 40 hours with case, I got close to 8 hours.
  • Bluetooth range is great, I could leave my phone on my desk with charger and I walk around even outside of my office, no problem at all.

Improvements:

• Would be great to be able to switch between my MacBook Pro and my iPhone more smoothly like AirPods.
  • Sometimes it can be difficult to take the headphones out of the case in winter with dry hands - mostly my problem as my hands are too dry.

I love them and would recommend to all!

5 Likes

Nice review and photos :clap:. Thanks for laying it out neatly, and being honest :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your review good job

1 Like

Nice review and good made photos.

1 Like

Nice review!

1 Like

Good review and stay warm lol

1 Like

There great though a little more volume would be nice and the fit as well as the sound could have some improvement previous models like the curve and the Slim’s have better fit and sound quality.