Anker Soundcore Liberty Lite Review

Before hand Stuff
Before I begin, let e first say that I have never purchased, owned, used earbud/headphones that were not Apple branded. I use Razer Man O War but those are for gaming and would not be compatible with most Apple products. Make fun of me, it doesn’t bother me, they have always been reliable and of quality sound.

Review

The sound core liberty lite is exactly what I was expecting when I opened the box, the same Anker Happy card, packaging and micro usb cable that come with every just about every Anker product. The first thing I noticed with the wireless earbuds was how wide they are, I did not expect the width to be so great on them. However when I put them in my ears they immediately fit well, though I had no clue how to connect them to my iPhone and had to read the directions. It was clear and easy to set up to blue tooth. However I do not know if my liberty lites are defective, but the left one sometimes has difficulty connecting to my mac and won’t play music. The charging case really does remind me of a bose set of wireless earbuds I once saw at best buy. The way the earbuds charge is by pins (pic below) with bothers me since they could get damaged. A magnetic of contact method of charging would be better but the case reminds me of the great quality with the Anker power cores. To charge the case and earbuds there is a little micros port on the back covers by a piece of rubber. The earbuds also include extra rubber things for the earbuds that go in your ears, I personally dislike this about the earbuds and is my biggest complaint. There is a chocking hazard for children with this but not if the rubber end piece falls of and gets stuck in your ear! I prefer the all polymer construction of apples earbuds thats one piece. Yes, I know everyone has different ears, but maybe have two options? The “wings”, things that go in the top of your ear are probably not going to be used unless you have very large ears since these earbuds do not slip at all and are very secure in your ears once emplaced.

Sound Quality

This is the part I bet everyone is looking for in the review, I have listened to Every Genre of Music with the headphones Examples: Beethoven, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Billy Joel, Zach brown band, Eminem, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Sabaton, Fun, Bad Wolves, ac/dc, Akon, Black Eyed Peas, Blondie, Dion, Chris Cagle, Shakira, Tove lo, Ritchie Valens, Sam Cooke, Bobby Fuller Four, and Dick Jergens. With all these groups the sound quality was great, you can pick out each instrument, I listened to many more, but these were the ones I remembered. The only issues were some distortion when there was too many vocal/ Instruments at times. Also I noticed that randomly, I guess over bluetooth, certain parts were missing or cut, its really weird that when you can hear a guitar on a speaker but not on the earbuds.

Final Verdict
I am impressed with these earbuds for the cost of $80 U.S, they are what you get as with all anker products, quality for the price you pay. Are they better than Apples AirPods? Well you will to wait for my compression I will have out alter this week. Any how these are great for those looking for inexpensive wireless earbuds with great sound I recommend them for people who are iffy about wireless earbuds that want to try them or don’t want to pay $159.

4 Likes

Thanks for the review, you mentioned pics but I dont see any?

2 Likes

Do you have the liberty+ to compare?

Nice review @cdarienzo1 thanks for sharing…curious to know if the fit is better than the Liberty+ as I couldn’t for the life of me get a secure fit in any earbuds/wing combination…

1 Like

Thx 4 the review

nice review

1 Like

Nice review @cdarienzo1! I’ve been waiting to read some opinions on the Lite for a while - I’m specially interested in the form and size change comparing with the Liberty+.

I’m impressed with the variety of music you used to test the buds! :smile:

Great review what do you think about the charging case? Is it to big?

Nice review