Anker soundcore liberty Air pairing iwatch4 and iPhone

Just unboxing my anker siundcore liberty air bought on prime day. Quick thought I have iwatch4 and iPhone 6S sometimes I have both on me sometime just the iwatch4 do I separately pair with both ? And if I have both on me does it default to iPhone or iwatch4 ?

Yes you need to pair with each individual device iPhone 6S & iwatch 4 and if you have both devices on you at the same time your headphones we’ll connect to whatever device it was connected to last or whichever device has Bluetooth enabled.

1 Like

I had such terrible connectivity with my Liberty Air when I added a second device. I was using it with my iPhone XR, then I added it to my iPad Pro 11. Then the next time I tried to use it with my iPhone, I couldn’t get it to connect. I had both the iPhone and the iPad with me, but the Liberty Air was connected to neither device. I turned off BT on my iPad (just in case), still I couldn’t connect it to my iPhone. I turned off the iPhone’s BT then back on, then hit pair under “My Device” on the iPhone, still nada. Finally ended up hard resetting everything and starting over.

And then the whole thing happened again a couple months later when I added the iPad. Once it connected to the iPad, it no longer wanted to connect to the iPhone. Hard reset.

Now, I have it connected only to my iPhone. No plans to connect to the iPad any time soon. But if I do, I’ll just expect to have to hard reset to get it to connect to the iPhone again.

This is just one data point. So take it with a grain of salt.