Anker Soundcore Icon Min - unable to synch 2 to each other

SO after having 1 of these great devices I decided to get another one to pair together
Their Instructions:

1.Turn the two speakers on.
2. Press the bluetooth button on both speakers at the same time until the bluetooth light turns solid white.
3. Release the bluetooth button for one speaker but continue pressing the button on the other speaker for another three seconds

The light never turns white.
Well all that happens the light flashes rapidly afrer making what I presume is the Pairing wirelss to each other sound
I saw this video for the Anker sound core mini (not the Icon)

That method didn’t work.

Removed both from BT settings on my Iphone 11 latest Firmware
Tried again - they never have an issue being recognized by them-self, band I can use each one individually, but just can’t figure out how to Synch them

Ideas…

It should not be connected to a bt device.
Make sure its not.

Understood Chiquino - but they never acknowledge syncing to each other.
When I perform this BT is off on my Iphone
The Pairing lights just stay as flashing blue.
I am willing to buy/test a third unit if needed and easily return one, but I want to make sure I have not missed a step

Hi @Gammbroz had the same issue myself on a black version bought in 2019 and an orange version I won in one of the Christmas events, tried pairing them together before using with my phone and while one was already paired with my phone, neither variation worked…unfortunately it seems there are slight hardware differences between batches which can prevent the TWS pairing from working correctly.

I would suggest you reach out to service@soundcore.com with your serial numbers and troubleshooting steps taken. In the first instance they will most likely respond with a hardware tool to tweak the BT MAC address, if this fails to resolve they will likely send a replacement speaker so you can try and get the replacement to pair with one of your current Icon Mini’s

Thanks Mod -
i kind of figured that would be the next path
Plan is to call them and see if I can get a level 2 tech.

Appreciate the feedback !

Soundcore Support did indeed send me a 3rd Icon mini, which Did finally pair with 1 of my 2 devices.
Sounds great - NOW connects in stereo automatically on power on -

Nicely done !

1 Like