Anker Soundcore at Kohls!

Was browsing Kohls for kids clothes shopping… and guess what!! Found Soundcore products…

Kohls has some great deals year round for Kohls Card owners, so will be interesting to see them!

Posting in both communities for benefit of members!

6 Likes

Lol totally unexpected

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Kohl’s is the last place I would expect to carry anker gear

2 Likes

As long as there are good deals, and the retailer is reputed one, any place is good for me to buy the item, keep collecting kolhs cash through regular purchase, so can use it…

Would not have expected that.

1 Like

In order to collect “kohls” cash, do you have to sign up for their credit card or something? I’ve heard that they always have great deals and coupons you can stack. I belong to a couple of FB groups and always come across people posting about the deals that they got from Kohls but I never understood how that worked. I don’t have one near me. I did visit one once but was rather disappointed in their selection and the prices. They bearly had anything. The one I went to, reminded me of a TJ Maxx.

1 Like

Nope. they give Kohl’s Cash to everyone (card member or not)! They do have a rewards program which is free to sign-up for, then you can store the barcodes for Kohl’s Cash in their app. I do this because I never remember to bring physical gift cards or coupons with me.

2 Likes

here isnt popular…

1 Like

No “Kohls” here.
There was a chancellor named Kohl here in Germany, but he passed away.

1 Like

Kohls cash is basically a ‘roll your money’ tactic to keep you buying stuff at Kohls. Its not very good for ‘one off’ purchases since, like myself, I rarely shop at Kohls so getting their ‘free cash’ is kidna moot.

Now if you wanna get super fancy and coupon clipper crazy, and you want to buy several items, you can begin to optimize your Kohls cash by rolling money you get from one purchase, to the next one, and so on

Note I used to spend literally HOURS inside CVS trying to roll their Extra Bucks in the most optimal way possilbe to spend as little as possible. That stuff was harder than vector calculus…

1 Like

the biggest drawback, if you dont watch the dates for these kohls cash is they expire on fixed dates.

Kohl’s Cash can only be used during the redemption dates for the promotion on which it was earned. It cannot be used before or after the redemption period printed on the coupon. Kohl’s Cash is accepted at Kohls.com until 11:59 p.m. central time on the last day of the advertised redemption date.

If one is regular, and stacks these Kohls cash, then with other promotions, items can be pretty much bought at lower cost. currently there is free shipping for Kohls card owners plus 30% off, plus some 4 or 5 other promotions…

Add Soundcore to the mix… it can be a lot of fun :wink:

1 Like

Definitely that’s the other issue in that, you frequently cannot immediately roll the money, and the expiration dates are generally hyper aggressive. A fairly standard tactic to either

1. Keep you coming into the store to buy stuff to ‘burn’ your kohls cash
  2. You buy the item thinking the kohls cash is a ‘discount’ but then forget to use it meaning you bought it at full price anyway

If you really stay on top of things you can make it worth while, but you still have to watch out for restrictions, sine things like apple products or consoles are always excluded

Nice find…Never thought they would carry soundcore.

valid points! Just need to make sure to use the discounts online / plus price drops / keep watching fro Kohls ads along with this cash

LMAO. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the laugh.