Anker Soundbuds Slim...not working with Zoom??

I experienced the same annoying buzzing sound after a couple of minutes into a Zoom session. I’m on a MacBook Pro (2019 15") running Catalina. I would have to go into Bluetooth and disconnect the SoundBuds Curve. Alyani Widiastini’s post and Greg Merritt’s post led me to try going into a Zoom meeting, but this time in the audio settings, I selected SoundBuds Curve for “Speaker” and MacBook Pro Microphone for “Microphone”.

Prior to this both Speaker and Microphone were set to SoundBuds Curve. Anyway, I just went through 2 meetings with no disconnects or loud buzzing sounds! Like Greg says, it’s the microphone part of the equation that causes problems. I don’t want to have to return these headsets and hope this is eventually fixed, but I’m only using them for listening. I don’t use them with my phone and don’t require microphone capability, so using the MacBook microphone was fine for my use.

Anyone ever figure this out? My soundbuds curve work are not working for zoom either. The audio is crackled and cuts in and out.

This is SUCH A MASSIVE FLAW!!!

Cant believe I’ve just bought these new headphones and they can’t even connect to Zoom @AnkerSupport what are you doing to fix this?!!!

I can make any of the hacks work - please respond.

Extremely unusual sounds like an understatement seeing the amount of comments

I had the same issue but corrected that by disabling one additional component.
Disable the Sound => Headset => Free-AG Audio, then it will work.