Anker soundBuds Life not discoverable by my NEW Samsung QLED Tv

Why aren’t my SoundBuds Life discoverable by my brand new Samsung QLED Tv?

I’ve talked to Samsung several times and according to them I am doing everything correctly.

They just don’t show up as a choice to pair.

2 Likes

Are you following the proper pairing option on Soundbuds Life.

Need to keep the control button pressed for 4 seconds to enter the pairing mode - indicated by rapid flashing white led. Once the pairing completes the light goes steady white.

If this does not resolve, contact service@soundcore.com for help / support. They usually get back within 24hrs, Mon-Fri.

Support link

2 Likes

i would turn all bluetooth off… make sure both devices are charged and on and then retry it… sometimes just a restart fixes it all lol

Don’t know what the answer to you question is…

But I really wish I had that TV :joy:

1 Like

Yes, I followed the proper pairing option on SoundBuds Life. I can connect to other devices, but nnot to the TV. The TV sees one ofm y speakers, but not the headset.thanks for the link.

Have you been able to pair any other BT device to your Samsung TV, such as BT speaker? Not sure if there is any compatibility requirement on the TV.

Can you give the exact TV model with version.

1 Like

I missed typed SORRY

“One” of my speakers paired. Model QN75Q900RBFXZA

Make sure the Soundbuds Slim isn’t too far from the TV and Unpair the Soundbuds Slim from your phone or any other device you had paired earlier.

Try to update the TV software / firmware to the latest one.

With these, try to pair it again.

Wow! Wow! That TV is a BEAST! 8K resolution and 75 inches… Must be movie night every night in your house!

We are sorry to hear your Anker Soundbuds Life cannot be discovered.

According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history
  • Reset the earbuds by pressing and holding both volume buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
  • Try pairing it with another device.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

The reset did the trick! THANK YOU!

Thanks for the update

Thank you @AnkerSupport for posting resolution steps and fix :+1:

1 Like