Anker Site Down for Maintance

At times over the past few hours, when visiting anker.com (community.anker.com did not seem to be affected unless you were trying to login, which directs you to anker.com anyways), this message popped up. Did anyone else catch this? Seems to be back up now for the most part. I wonder what was changed…

Update: Just as I post this, I am greeted with the same message again.

2 Likes

probably changing product catalog/ site layout.

1 Like

I saw the same message

1 Like

I received the message a few times today as well, but clearing the browser’s cache (or using a Private/Incognito browsing window) seemed to resolve it.

1 Like

well its fixed now

Had it a couple of time myself yesterday, with a combination or refreshing or clearing the cache sorting it each time. Most likely Anker are doing background updates to the site or are experiencing higher amounts of traffic at the time you get the message.

1 Like

Happened to me to while I was trying to enter the soundbuds giveaway

1 Like

I could not open anker.com yesterday, I tried multiple times with intervals

1 Like

Site has been down much of the day…

Might have something to do with #AnkerOnBoard.

I couldnt access the forum since earlier. I was signed into my laptop but when I switched to my phone it logged me off both and couldnt sign back in until about an hour ago. Hopefully its something new and exciting coming our way…#AnkerOnBoard

I figured they would have posted an event teaser on anker.com by now… for those who don’t check the Community but frequently visit their main site. Maybe they’ll send out an email, too.

2 Likes