Anker Shines Brightest

The LC90 sounds awesome. I am really diggin the rechargeable usb port. I would like to get my hands on one to try out.

2 Likes

They all look impressive. Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

2 Likes

Great article outlining Anker’s flashlight product line. I have the LC40 which I love, but a very tempted by the brighter options as well.

3 Likes

I have SO many flashlights! but I still want the LC90… I shall purchase it soon!

4 Likes

They should put im so Jelus button here :smile:

3 Likes

I horde flashlights… one of these will eventually jump into my collection. Lol!

3 Likes

They look impressive! I might treat myself…

I received the LC40 as a gift from you and I am extremely grateful for it. Overall it is a well made product. I do have to say though that you really need to stop selling/giving these out immediately. The way these operate is a health hazard not just for people who are medically sensitive to striving lights.

Your light has a button that is hairpin sensitive. What I mean is when reading the instructions which my other half understood clearly and loves the flashlight by the way he was floored. You only lightly press to engage each of the modes and by lightly I mean very lightly. You see he has a cousin who is a photosensitive epileptic. He is also a military veteran. Before opening the flashlight or reading the instructions he thought it would be a nice gift for someone in the family (not the epileptic).

Your device when my other half simply touched, NOT pressed, the button strobed. So a simple soft bump set it off. We have Maglight flashlights with the strobe feature and SOS feature. You have to try hard to engage them. That is to prevent something like that from happening so that a caregiver who is out looking in the dark for a person who may have fallen (yes, this just recently happened for him) can use a flashlight and not worry it will strobe and cause another episode. Now think of some unaware person out with their awesome flashlight. All because you put a button like that there which is preventable and companies are already doing it for a reason.

There is a reason I have my other half open flashlights first. I have a type of epilepsy also. So thanks for gifting me that time bomb :pensive: Lucky for me I know better than to play with those kinds of things without first having him do the once over.

Please, for the sake of safety pull these flash lights and change the button mechanism so that it is hard to engage the strobe without a conscious safe effort to do so.

I am also emailing this to support.

Hi Sherryl_Sumner, Thank you so much for the feedback. We’ll get to work with our engineers at once to solve this issue.

We’ll contact you via email soon.

1 Like

Hi Sherryl,

Just a quick update on our flashlights.

We’ve added a warning to our sales listings:

“Warning: Flashing lights may induce seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. Be cautious when activating the flashlight or when changing to strobe mode. Never point the flashlight in anyone’s eyes and read the manual carefully before use.”

You should have received an email from our support team and we will continue working closely with our engineers to improve user experience.

1 Like

Would love to get me one of these! Waterproof is next level! Anker needs to make a headlamp.

1 Like

Any news on the LC90 release date in U.K.? :slight_smile:

Any chance on any of the flashlights being available in Canada in the future?

1 Like

I second that… It would be awesome if Anker come out with a headlamp.

My friend has the lc90 … I liked it a lot

1 Like

The LC90 is still on a discount $21.99 currently (no code required, USA)

1 Like

On Amazon or Anker?

I got the LC90, a reviewer said the LC130 same brightness as the LC90.

I now have the LC40 and LC90. Of the two I prefer the LC40 because its basically half the size, half the cost probably less than half the weight, a lot less than half the price (kind of, you need to buy the 18650 battery and a charger for 18650) and LC40 is still well bright.

1 Like

I love my LC40 with the 18650 battery. I use it all the time. :slight_smile:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.