Anker Shines Brightest

Part of what makes us human is taking control of our environment, and one of the most basic ways we do so is through bringing light to places there would otherwise be none.

Today we have a myriad of solutions for illuminating dark places. Nearly everyone has a mobile phone with a handy-dandy light on it. Perfect for navigating a dark room or looking for things that fell under your bed or rolled under your couch. However, for emergencies, going off grid (like camping or hunting), or even walking the dog at night, something more powerful with a longer lasting battery is definitely preferable.

Anker has you covered. We’ve created 3 powerful, compact flashlights. LC40, LC90, and LC130 light up any environment and let you save your phone battery for more important things.

Tell Me More!

Here are the 5 top features of LC40, LC90, and LC130 flashlights made by Anker:

1. Super-Bright

We can’t really talk about lights without talking about brightness and we can’t really talk about brightness without encountering the word “lumens” (lm). Lumens are a unit of brightness (more lumens=more light). The LED light on most phones is probably between about 20-50 lumens.

All three Anker flashlights use CREE LEDs for their incredible brightness and longevity. Seriously, don’t shine them in anyone’s eyes. If you thought you’d seen bright flashlights before, Anker’s taking it to a whole new level. LC40 has a 400 lumen beam that reaches up to 600ft. Brighter still is the LC90 with 900lm for a maximum 1000 feet. Leading the pack is the LC130 with an intense 1300lm beam that reaches an incredible 1,200 feet. If you’re looking for daytime brightness in the nighttime hours, any one of these flashlights will deliver.

2. Durable

Anker builds things to last. All three flashlights are unbelievably durable, courtesy of their robust aluminum casing. LC130 is particularly resilient due to its additional shock-proofing. It’s tough enough to handle any event or emergency.

3. Water Resistant

LC40 and LC90 are both IP65 rated water-resistant which means rain will never be a problem. LC130 takes it a step further with an IP67 rating, making it effectively waterproof since that water-resistance rating means it can be submerged, with no impact on performance. The durability already made them outdoor-ready, but being virtually weather-proof as well means Anker flashlights are born for the great outdoors.

4. Adjustable Light Modes

LC40 has high-beam, low-beam, and strobe effects to provide adjustable lighting for any situation. LC90 and LC130 have the same strobe effect, low-beam and high-beam with an additional medium-beam so you can further customize your illumination. You even gain a zoom function to widen or narrow the beam as well as an SOS feature for emergency situations.

5. Extended Battery

Anker is best known for its battery technology, so you’ll no doubt be pleased to know that LC40, LC90, and LC130 all have built-in rechargeable Li-ion batteries for maximum longevity. Each provides hours of continuous light on a single charge and recharge in no time. LC40 can even be powered by disposable AAA batteries, so you never need to worry about being left in the dark.

What Else?

Anker designs products with you in mind, and that is as true of our flashlights as it is of any other Anker product. We’ve already looked at the details of these lights, but they are also compact and lightweight so it’s easy to keep or take them anywhere. The adjustable light modes are easily managed through a single button using a half-press to switch between them so using them is intuitive. The bottom panel detaches to expose the charging port and has a tether so you won’t lose it, making LC40, LC90, and LC130 easy to charge, and protected from water. Finally, Anker battery technology prevents over and under-charging to maximize lifespan, and keep you completely safe.

That’s Not All

We’ve got a Cyber Week Deal For Flashlights (US ONLY)

When: Nov.28th-Dec.4th

Anker LC90 LED Flashlight 20% OFF (you save $6.00)
Regular Price: $29.99
Deal Price: $23.99
Code: CYHOME20

Anker LC130 LED Flashlight 25% OFF (you save $15.00)
Regular Price: $59.99
Deal Price: $44.99
Code: CYHOME25

Check out Anker LC40 LED Flashlight as well!

So, are you ready to light up with Anker?

22 Likes

I’ve got an LC40 enroute as part of my Power Station prize bundle :smile:

But will def get one of the bigger ones for work soon

4 Likes

I have the LC40 flashlight with an aftermarket 18650 battery. I am absolutely shocked how bright this flashlight is. It preforms way better than my other big name brand flashlights. I cannot wait to try out the LC90 and the LC130.

4 Likes

I have the LC90 and one of my favorite features is that it is a built-in Micro USB charger. So there is no need to remove the battery and place it in a separate charger; you can just charge it like a cell phone.

4 Likes

I`ll buy the LC130,I like it and I really need it! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The LC90 sounds awesome. I am really diggin the rechargeable usb port. I would like to get my hands on one to try out.

2 Likes

They all look impressive. Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

2 Likes

Great article outlining Anker’s flashlight product line. I have the LC40 which I love, but a very tempted by the brighter options as well.

3 Likes

I have SO many flashlights! but I still want the LC90… I shall purchase it soon!

4 Likes

They should put im so Jelus button here :smile:

3 Likes

I horde flashlights… one of these will eventually jump into my collection. Lol!

3 Likes

They look impressive! I might treat myself…

I received the LC40 as a gift from you and I am extremely grateful for it. Overall it is a well made product. I do have to say though that you really need to stop selling/giving these out immediately. The way these operate is a health hazard not just for people who are medically sensitive to striving lights.

Your light has a button that is hairpin sensitive. What I mean is when reading the instructions which my other half understood clearly and loves the flashlight by the way he was floored. You only lightly press to engage each of the modes and by lightly I mean very lightly. You see he has a cousin who is a photosensitive epileptic. He is also a military veteran. Before opening the flashlight or reading the instructions he thought it would be a nice gift for someone in the family (not the epileptic).

Your device when my other half simply touched, NOT pressed, the button strobed. So a simple soft bump set it off. We have Maglight flashlights with the strobe feature and SOS feature. You have to try hard to engage them. That is to prevent something like that from happening so that a caregiver who is out looking in the dark for a person who may have fallen (yes, this just recently happened for him) can use a flashlight and not worry it will strobe and cause another episode. Now think of some unaware person out with their awesome flashlight. All because you put a button like that there which is preventable and companies are already doing it for a reason.

There is a reason I have my other half open flashlights first. I have a type of epilepsy also. So thanks for gifting me that time bomb :pensive: Lucky for me I know better than to play with those kinds of things without first having him do the once over.

Please, for the sake of safety pull these flash lights and change the button mechanism so that it is hard to engage the strobe without a conscious safe effort to do so.

I am also emailing this to support.

Hi Sherryl_Sumner, Thank you so much for the feedback. We’ll get to work with our engineers at once to solve this issue.

We’ll contact you via email soon.

1 Like

Hi Sherryl,

Just a quick update on our flashlights.

We’ve added a warning to our sales listings:

“Warning: Flashing lights may induce seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. Be cautious when activating the flashlight or when changing to strobe mode. Never point the flashlight in anyone’s eyes and read the manual carefully before use.”

You should have received an email from our support team and we will continue working closely with our engineers to improve user experience.

1 Like

Would love to get me one of these! Waterproof is next level! Anker needs to make a headlamp.

1 Like

Any news on the LC90 release date in U.K.? :slight_smile:

Any chance on any of the flashlights being available in Canada in the future?

1 Like

I second that… It would be awesome if Anker come out with a headlamp.

My friend has the lc90 … I liked it a lot

1 Like