Anker’s First Fan Meetup! (Poll)

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:66671”]
We’ll get some new and unreleased products in your hands
[/quote]PLEASE share this information with those of us who are unable to attend the meetup, as well!

2 Likes

Bristol Channel, used to be a major global seaport.

1 Like

OMG! This will be awesome to get my hands on some new and unreleased tech. Unfortunately something came up for me next weekend/week and I can’t go. Looking forward to a meet and greet in Los Angeles

Hmmm, so 16 said they could make it, but only 6 have clicked on the survey… :confused:

2 Likes

Let’s bring it to North Carolina and I promise to go. It will probably take a while if you guys do decide to come but I’m sure you will gather a good crowd

3 Likes

I am in Charlotte and voting for NC

5 Likes

I’m 20 mins away. I live in Gastonia :+1:

2 Likes

Make it come to Kansas?

2 Likes

Philly, you guys are coming to Philly @AnkerOfficial? Ohhhh man, that would be awesome, sadly I voted yes by accident on the first one, but PHILLY come to Philly @AnkerOfficial I’ll gather all my ingress playing Anker loving friends and we WILL be there. Rethink Center City as the location maybe, it’s a mother to get around in.

…or Kansas City. :wink:

YNWA That will be cool.

3 Likes

Yea I was one of those, I accidentally clicked yes instead of no, I just went back and fixed it though. Man if they came to Philly I alone could get over 100 people to attend easily. Fingers crossed, but I doubt it will happen. Probably go to NYC or San Fran, everyone always does :frowning:

San Diego CA … LA will be cool.

1 Like

If you’re going to slate, I can give you some ideas! lol

I think giving just over a weeks notice to have a meet up, is very short notice.

1 Like

I really wish they would come here to North Carolina, I think I’m worthy of that after having had dreamt I found my way there. Sigh, sadly I doubt they would come here

1 Like

More of a chance them going to NC, than them coming over the pond.

1 Like

Let’s get a Downtown LA meet. I’m guaranteed to go rain, tornadoes, hurricane, or shine! More like an earthquake but I’ll still make it!

1 Like

I guess we probably won’t get one near me :wink:

@AnkerOfficial see how many people want Charlotte, NC! Do Charlotte because it is easily accessible via interstates, it has great convention areas, and it is a very good city!

Yeah, bring it to Charlotte! I’m in Waxhaw, so I’m about 45 minutes away.

1 Like