Anker’s First Fan Meetup! (Poll)

Hell yeah I’ll definitely attend it if they were to come to Charlotte

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that something happens in SF! And that I’m actually free to go when it does haha

1 Like

Seattle is way too far for me. But it seems like there is quite a few guys from NC here, me included, it would be great for Anker to consider Charlotte next time :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Noooo, Fayetteville is good. Charlotte is 125 miles from me

1 Like

Fayetteville is 168 miles from me lol. At least 3 hours away. Anker needs to open a poll for NC people to vote on… jk

1 Like

Would have loved to attend the Seattle meet up only if I had more vacation days. Would have been awesome experience and one more reason to visit Seattle.

I’d love to, but unfortunately its not in the UK

1 Like

So all poor fellows too fare away, as those few, lonesome Europeans should get a special candy!

Why not ANKER!

DO IT!
BE generous.
Show us we are not living at the “dark side of the moon”.
Give us a “light”

2 Likes

So most probably the next meet up will be at SFC

hmm wish I can go unfortunately their not in my towns

Thanks, i’d like that!

19% x 43 = 8

So these numbers are not that large.

1 Like

Come to Bristol, UK.

@AnkerOfficial
A lot of us would love to meet up. Esp to unmask who you are IRL. Obvs, so many.of.us.couldnt travel to meet you unless you came to their coumtry, even it would depend on where you were inside said country. Maybe instead.of big lavish meets outside USA, just hire a couple small locations instead, in each country.

I know in each country we may not be as spread out as USA participants are, but also our abity to travel is limited also. For me, it’s not a when where, as much as… How much to get there? Would I need an overnight stay?

However, I would definitely do my best.

Joking aside, probably one of the UK central hubs like Birmingham come to mind. London is well connected transport but basically bottom right corner. I spent all of September in UK and ended up passing through Birmingham twice on the train.

Small world I see Anker moved their Seattle office, it is now across the street from my office, I had lunch in the hotel nextdoor to it recently.

1 Like

Yes! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It’s good to see a few fellow North Carolinians on here such as yourself and @ikari04warrior.

1 Like

Had to do a double take when I read this, thought you said you had stayed there last night :laughing:

2 Likes

When come to München Mac, there is a free bed, free beer, free food…
And “free and funny talk” :joy:

1 Like

Sounds good to me… Just need free transport :steam_locomotive::airplane::taxi: lol

1 Like

I’ll pick you up at Scapa Flow Mac! :grin:

1 Like