Anker Roav DashCam Duo Deal for $99 (regular price $129.99)

Anker Roav DashCam Duo Deal for $99 (regular price $129.99) after cliiping Amazon coupon for $30

From Roav

dash cam duo

roav logo

Roav, by Anker Innovations, is dedicated to creating connected devices for your car that improve the convenience, safety, and enjoyment of every drive.

DashCam Duo

Capture the Unexpected

Roav’s advanced dual-camera dash cam incorporates cutting-edge dual Sony sensors, advanced NightHawk Vision technology, and a 24-hour parking mode to capture every drive from every angle in crisp 1080p—even at night.

• Dual FHD 1080p Cameras
  • NightHawk Vision with Dual Sony Sensors
  • Infrared Interior Night Vision
  • Emergency Recording
  • Parking Mode

Capture the Unexpected

dash cam duo dash cam duo dash cam duo
#### Dual 1080p Recording

Keep an eye both inside and out while you drive. Front and interior-facing cameras capture all the action in crisp 1080p.|#### Premium Lens

Superior quality glass lenses work together to provide an enhanced, crystal-clear image.|#### Built-in GPS

Track your driving route, location, and speed with DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS functionality.|

Capture the Unexpected

dash cam duo dash cam duo dash cam duo
#### Wide-Angle Camera

The 155° wide-angle front camera covers up to 4 lanes of traffic, while 110° interior camera watches over the entire cabin.|#### Ideal for any Environment

Premium components and fire-proof materials ensure DashCam Duo can function in even the most extreme environments.|#### Parking Mode

With Parking Mode, DashCam Duo continues to watch over your vehicle 24 hours a day.

Icon: Gravity Sensor|

3 Likes

Awesome deal! I don’t have it, but from what I have read this is one of the dashcams I like most from Anker.

2 Likes

This is good but I will really like to use something like this for content creation and Timelapse will be cool. There are some cheap 4K action cameras is amazon for $50 dlls that could do this also. I understand that they are 2 different markets but it will be cool if they add any of this features.

1 Like

Great deal!! ,:heart_eyes: