Anker Retail Training

Anker should have retail training seeing that more of its products are appearing in retail stores. Many brands like Speck, Moto, Fibit, all use HALIGHT CONDUIT LMS

I would love to learn and earn about Anker products to become more comfortable selling them. I have only recently learned that one of the Anker chargers we carry at Target are using the new Gallium Nitride materials, making it very compact.

If you enter here daily and read a lot, you will be perfectly trained!:smiley:

3 Likes

I remember the days when manufactures would conduct training for retailers and take everyone out for a beer and burger afterwards.

Unfortunately reducing profit margins and the staff and resource needed to cover this means manufacture training is almost a thing of the past - especially for companies like Anker who are multi-national.

Although @AnkerOfficial If you want to introduce this in the UK and extend your retail presence, i’m your man!
Product training is 50% of my weekly workload. :smiley:

1 Like

I would also join for Germany.
But too old now and I am sure I need a suit I dont own! :rofl:

1 Like

Hey Franz
I think we have created a training team here!

2 Likes

The Anker range is broad and rapidly changing, I doubt training can keep shop assistants current, but training overall on what is a Watt, Volt, Amp, the different type of charging technologies (QC2, QC3, PD, MicroB, A, C, Lightning) which doesn’t change so rapidly would help with the common “which one do I need?” question of a customer noob.

I also think there’s room in retail for a universal charging kit for those who like to shop in physical places. So say a Powerport II with a 3ft C and a 3-in-1 cable in a kit. That would then suit many of the needs of anyone with probability its wrong pretty low, probably only N/A to larger laptops. Such a kit would be invalidated infrequently. Shop assistants could then say “this will work” and be incorrect infrequently.

I will join the team from the North :wink:

2 Likes

This is a good idea

Welcome aboard @Ice1
Now its a trio!

2 Likes

Yes, if Anker doesn’t have plans, we will open a 3rd party training company :rofl:

1 Like

Now there’s a thing.
I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves but I think it’s time to discuss a business plan and name :thinking:

1 Like

Whatwatt?

You can pay me royalties. :innocent:

2 Likes

Fart is the name. Formal Anker Retail Training lololol

3 Likes

Anker Retail Services Education

3 Likes

That sums me up perfectly :rofl:

Another cracker :joy:

@AnkerOfficial any say on this? I’m thoroughly enjoying learning with Motorola’s LMS with their cute little prizes they have every day or so.

I’m travelling around Australia, I’ll be your travelling salesman :+1:

I can do this for Germany.
I got the perfect equipment!

1 Like

Cannot believe how I.missed this thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like