Anker Promotion - Get Ready for Prime Day!

Chargers

https://s.krpax.com/pwW7Qw ? ? % OFF

Anker Nano

Charge Your iPhone Up To 3x Faster

$1?.??$19.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerPort Atom PD 4

The Super-Powerful 100W Charger

$6?.??$99.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerPort Atom PD 2

The Ultra-Compact Dual-Port Wall Charger for Phones, Laptops, and More

$3?.??$50.99

LEARN MORE

Portable Chargers

? ? % OFF

PowerCore Essential

The Ultra-High Capacity Dual-Port Portable Charger

$2?.??$42.97

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerCore Essential
20000 PD

The 20,000mAh Portable Charger with Power Delivery

$3?.??$49.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W

The High-Speed Portable Power Bundle

$7?.??$129.99

LEARN MORE

Cables

? ? % OFF

PowerLine USB-A to Lightning Cable (3 ft)

The Faster, More Durable Lightning Cable

$1?.??$22.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3 ft)

The Cable That’s Yours For Life

$1?.??$23.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

New Nylon USB-A to USB-C Cable (6 ft)

The Durable Sync-and-Charge Cable

$9.??$9.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerLine III USB-C to USB-C 100W Cable (6 ft)

The 100W Max Power Delivery Cable

$1?.??$17.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft)

The Cable That Your iPhone Deserves

$1?.??$16.99

LEARN MORE

Wireless Chargers

? ? % OFF

PowerWave 7.5 Stand

The Premium Wireless Charging Stand

$1?.??$29.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

The 2-in-1 Wireless-Charging Station

$1?.??$23.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerWave 10 Stand with 2 USB-A Ports

3-in-1 Wireless Charging Stand with 2 USB-A Charging Ports

$3?.??$44.99

LEARN MORE

Hubs and Docks

? ? % OFF

PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock

The All-in-One Docking Station

$1??.??$249.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerExpand 13-in-1 USB-C Dock

Small Footprint, Superb Functionality

$1??.??$199.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C PD 10Gbps Data Hub

The High-Speed Data Transfer, Pass-Through Charging, and 4K Media Hub

$4?.??$54.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerExpand Direct 6-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub

The Slim and Expanded Hub for iPad Pro

$3?.??$49.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub

The Power Delivery, Data Transfer, and Dual-Display Media Hub

$4?.??$59.99

LEARN MORE

Power Strips

? ? % OFF

PowerPort Cube

Portable 6-in-1 USB Power Strip

$1?.??$19.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerStrip Pad

The 5-in-1 High-Speed USB-C Power Strip

$2?.??$35.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerPort Strip 12

The Power Strip with High-Speed USB Charging

$2?.??$28.99

LEARN MORE

? ? % OFF

PowerPort Strip 6

The 6-in-1 Ultra-Safe USB Power Strip

$2?.??$33.99

LEARN MORE

8 Likes

I’m ready, let’s go Anker… Power ON :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sitting with a “few” Anker items in my wish list in anticipation @Shenoy :grimacing:
The Atom III 63w being the one I’m after the most.

Have you got your eye on anything @Shenoy @Ice1 ?

3 Likes

@paulstevenewing I already own 7 out of the items above, have my eyes on the PowerExpand / PowerExpand elite…

2 Likes

The Elite sure is a beast @Shenoy
I don’t have the need for that type of product but can certainly see the benefit to those that need one.
Fingers crossed for a good 30-40% discount :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Something about this year makes me not want to give them any of my money. 2020 has ruined so many things, but it has also shed light on a bunch too. Not going into detail, I appreciate the post, the idea behind it at least.

1 Like

Thank you @SlyBandit247

2020 has been a bad, dull, demotivating year, agreed, but also had some positives, (not going into details), however we need to move on.

Now back to the deal Most of items Anker has on the Prime Day are targeted at work from home, at least I think so ( may be) !

I need nothing from Anker lol. I just got the Soundcore Life 2, Air X, and Life U2 while they were on sale. I have opinions about them but I don’t know if anyone cares so I probably won’t review them, plus it’s most likely been done already. I own every type of cable I could need x2. Ever since I received their DC-C HP laptop charging cable and the brick to power it (plugged into the PowerPort Strip 12) I have not used my regular laptop once, which speaks volumes to me about the quality of this cable. Good on external chargers, I have their Bolder and Bolder mini Flashlights, even the stupid little Micro-USB to C converter tips lol. So instead I will share with you my most interesting recent purchase… Nvdia Shield

1 Like

I was hoping I’d see their newest wireless powerball listed as a deal :sob:

Are these all the items coming on sale? Any chance of them adding more??

@SlyBandit247 nvidia shield does look interesting, had my eyes on it some time back :ok_hand:

@ikari04warrior this is only the items for Anker so far, more might get added around / on Oct 13 for more, including Soundcore / Nebula / Eufy products :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll keep my fingers crossed too!!

1 Like

Can’t wait!

I’m excited! Fingers crossed for some more good deals to come

1 Like

It’s a nice variety of items that are going to be on sale for Prime Day. It should be an interesting day :slight_smile:

My word, that is a lot of stuff getting queued for prime day. I think I’m a bit under the weather for then and need to stay home… lol

You’re not feeling well?

1 Like

Feeling fine, but with being prime day and a lot of deals to be had was joking about playing hookie to snag a few.

Some of the better deals tend to be limited in either time or qty.

Appreciate the concern though @professor. How are you managing with the leg so far, mending well?

Ahhh, sicky to be keyboard warrior in the moment.

Yes indeed, the very best deals will disappear in minutes. So ssshh let’s not share them…

Leg is healing fine. Just bored.

1 Like

It. Is. Sick. Especially if you already have a decent TV and a better than average network connection is preferable. If you have ever used a Fire Stick, imagine that UI, throw out and done right!. With a remote, that has multi-function buttons, light up on movement, Google Assistant, but it has a Remote Locator which is a brilliant feature! But seriously, since it is based on Android OS you can download different web dev tools, downloaders, even one app that turns whatever screen it is plugged into, as a 3rd monitor, but not over Bluetooth, not Casting, which is still BT basically, but you install this driver on your computer and can just turn it off and on when you want. Comes in handy for someone like me who is now not satisfied with 2 screens lol. You have the ability to play games, some require a controller, some you can just use the remote. I do not buy ut for gaming really, but then I saw it has Steam Link, which means I can run any game installed via Steam on my PC through that without taking up HS space. The last thing, when I see a product like this, normally I am saying to myself “Yeah, right” and usually I was right, but what pushed me to purchase this was not only the sale, but it is made by Nvidia! Why is that so awesome…? Well, they are mainly known for the GPUs and other chips and drivers, not a fully deployed piece of hardware, let alone something this advanced. Again, the name Nvidia is the only reason I did not change my mind (30 refund policy anway) but to me what they just did was put a major roadblock in Amazon operations. A Fire “anything” is never going to come close to the performance and design of the Shield/it’s UI. Yea, @Shenoy download the extension Honey, for your web browser and add the Shield and anything else you may want on Prime Day to your droplist and you will get notified as soon as the price changes.

1 Like