Anker Powerwave Pad with Watch Holder Deal

7 Likes

Wish they would make one for Samsung watches :sob:

4 Likes

Me to. I love my active 2 watch. Its really the only thing that’s keep from switching to another phone brand. I know it works with other Androids but it was designed to work with Samsung handsets…

If Anker offered a wireless dual charger I could get rid of the two chargers I keep at the front door for charging my watch and phone.

4 Likes

Another active watch fan here :wave:t2:
But would love these to come with the watch charger built in rather than have to use the original or take a risk with a 3rd party charger.

In that note @ikari04warrior @Element321
Have either of you bought a 3rd party Galaxy Active charger?
If so, can you share the brand/Amazon link please?

4 Likes

I know, I was hoping the one Anker releases for Apple would work but it doesn’t :disappointed_relieved:

I haven’t bought a 3rd party yet. I’m still using the one that de with it. I’ve been eyeing some on Amazon but I’m on the fence since they are some unknown brands lol

1 Like

Same here @ikari04warrior
Some have great reviews, but I just don’t know because of the brands.
If Anker dropped one, I would go with it.

ALSO NOTE many claim charging as fast as the original - which is 5v 1a. But the spec on many of the 3rd party chargers only state 5v 0.5a

2 Likes

Yea I think for right now I’ll keep my stock charger lol. Well if Anker releases one, they will have at least 3 sales :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah that’s right, not quite enough interest for Anker to develop one!
And to can’t swallow the cost of Samsung’s price.
In the UK they are £25 - $32.99 @ikari04warrior

1 Like

Is that for the watch charger?

1 Like

Yeah!
I stand corrected, £24! Too much to justify to leave in a travel bag.

1 Like

Yea that’s a lot! Better keep up with yours

1 Like

Good deal and timing :+1:

1 Like

Pretty cool charging stand and nice deal.

I have a 3rd party charger from some no name brand I found on Amazon. It works and charges my watch at the same speeds (visual check) and the temps are about the same (by feel). But I don’t like the build quality compared to the OEM charger. I don’t think it will last. Its sits on the book shelf next to where we keep the keys. It doesn’t move.

Would I buy again? No, I will stick with Samsung Until a trusted brand has something that works.

1 Like

Hey @Element321
Great to hear from you and hope you are safe and well.
Thanks for your opinion, I haven’t brought a 3rd party unit and don’t think I will :+1:t2:

1 Like