Anker PowerPort Strip PD 2 Mini Review

The Anker PowerPort Strip PD 2 Mini provides the versatility that you need with today’s electronics and the five charging/power options work with your needs (2 AC, 2 USB-A, & 1 USB-C). This hub lets you to take it on the go or to set up a station at home. The flat power plug allows it to fit in tight places, such as behind couches. You can see with my pictures how many items you can connect at once to charge or power. This is perfect for my family considering there are so many combinations of items that it can be used with (Tablets, iPhones, computer laptops, power banks, etc). Below are some of the charging times for some of the devices I tracked. Anker did a good job of including the rubber grips around the whole bottom of the hub to ensure it stays in place (similar to the grips of the PowerWave Base Pad). As I mentioned, it is the perfect home hub, but it also can double as the perfect travel hub. It being lightweight and portable make it simple to travel with and charge all the items you need.

Devices Charged:
iPhone 11: 48% in 1.5 Hrs (3,046mAH)
iPhone SE: 50% in 50 Minutes (1,624mAH)
Fire HD 10 Tablet 9th Generation: 24% in 1.5Hrs (6,300mAH)
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop: 55% in 1 Hrs (74WHr)

Devices Tested:
Amazon Fire HD 8” Tablets
Meer Portable Home Projector
Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Powerbank
Anker Wireless PowerWave Base Pads
Apple Watch

4 Likes

Very good review :clap: good job

1 Like

Awesome review :+1:image

1 Like

Great review @chrisjwaggoner
I’m so gutted these aren’t available in the UK.

1 Like

Great review and pics!!!great job! :clap:

1 Like