Anker Powercore Speed 20000PD

Amazon deal of the day 40% off
$59.97. Click picture to be taken to product page
20190902_043833

7 Likes

Only 20hrs left!!

Kinda hoping their Nintendo chargers go on sale soon.

Great deal, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

great deal!!

I am currently in Canada in NA on the way to UK, I saw the discount but it is bad value as they bundle a charger which is NA specific. If they offered the Powercore on its own at a lower price, I may have bought it. I need approx 13-15Wh.

They sell it alone at Walmart. I paid $50 USD for mine. Same model.

Why did my ANKER PowerCore Speed 20000 Model A1275
NOT come with the Charging Brick?

It was never advertised as coming with one. You brought the product and didnt read the description of whats included? Very few battery packs come with a charging plug, and those that do tend to cost more money.

@Tank It does say a Charger bundle --> What You Get: PowerCore Speed 20000 PD, 30W wall charger, travel pouch, 90cm USB-C to C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.

@Sickboy.tim3 Please reach out to Anker Support support@anker.com with the order number and mention you did not receive the charger, as option 1

If it is still within the return window, you may reach to Amazon for resolution, that is second option.

@Shenoy this is what i came up with when i searched that model number, also i do remember that some came with a plug and some did not depending on the market. So that could also be why