Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Skins & Wraps - dbrand

It looks to be official now, I’m sure @AnkerOfficial will inform us all shortly.

Original dbrand announcement post

These dbrand skins look amazing! Click Here for dbrand site. Which would you choose?

I would go leather to start!

6 Likes

It’s July 9th just like in the robot overlords things lol. I have to see if they have any skins for my Powerbanks :thinking:

!
It looks like these are the selections for more anker products…
74FF1C59-A99C-4DBE-A76E-A8AF5A5BBF3F
I saw this on the website too which is funny…

I’m not quite sure how these skins work, so can someone answer this question… can I fit the PowerCore 1300 C skin on my PowerCore 13000? They are very close in size, but not exact…

1 Like

Haha they have to be proactive for when it comes out in 3 years :rofl:

It’s completely canceled… it’s not coming out at all lol

I know, I don’t know how to be sarcastic in text lol. It was a great idea in theory, but they rushed it way to quick.

1 Like

Anker should start bundling this along with product on amazon – PowerCore Slim 10000 PD plus multi Skin option or via a code.

I don’t have PowerCore Slim 10000 PD or any which are listed on DBrand site ( not looking as well, may be for future) hope there are more compatible devices for skins / wraps. As of now, there are only 4 Anker device listed

Woohoo i have all of these…now to decide if i buy or not :thinking:

1 Like

Do you have the PowerCore 13000 (regular)?

If you do, and you end up getting the PowerCore 13000 c skin, can you see if it fits both?

https://www.anker.com/campaigns/dbrand shows the current campaign for it all

1 Like

I have a Powercore Lite 20K

Wish they would make a dbrand for that. OR the original Fusion 5K

Looks like the entire campaign is out, with all the skins and options

Very cool… I like the carbon fiber skins!

2 Likes

Yeah, I like all of the black patterned ones…

1 Like

I’d be happy if I could just get the powerbank😢