Anker PowerCore Lite 10000 mAh Powerbank Review (English and German)

English review (translated Version)
The power bank I received very quickly.

delivery
The package includes:
The powerbank, a brief guide, a protective bag, a micro-usb cable and the Anker typical satisfaction card.

This is already my second Anker power bank.

I also own a 20600mah power bank with which I am completely satisfied.

Here are a few pictures for the size comparison:

Personally, I would have liked it better if a similar protective case had been included as in the 20000 version, since the new case can not withstand as many drops as the other bag.

Optics and processing:
The powerbank has a very sleek simple design and the surface is covered with a protective layer witch I really like. It is very thin and should fit in many trouser pockets. It is also very light.

Power:
The power of the power bank are shown in the picture.
My iPhone was charged in about 1.5 hours and is pretty much as fast as my other power bank. The result is great.

Connections:
The powerbank is equipped with the following connections:
USB-C and micro USB to charge the power bank.
a USB-A port for charging the devices.
A power button for example, the LED display.
The powerbank has in addition to normal charging a mode for devices with a smaller battery, such as a smartwatch.

Deutsche Rezension (Original Review)

Die Powerbank habe ich sehr schnell erhalten.

Lieferumfang
Im Paket enthalten sind:
Die Powerbank, eine kurze Anleitung, ein Schutzbeutel, ein Mikro-usb Kabel und das Anker-typische Zufriedenheitskärtchen.

Dies ist bereits meine zweite Anker Powerbank.

Ich besitze außerdem eine 20600 mah Powerbank mit der ich absolut zufrieden bin.

Hier ein paar Bilder für den Größenvergleich:

mir persönlich hätte es besser gefallen, wenn eine ähnliche Schutzhülle wie bei der 20000 Version dabei gewesen wäre, da die neue Hülle nicht so viel Stürze aushalten kann wie der andere Beutel.

Optik und Verarbeitung:
Die Powerbank hat ein sehr schickes schlichtes Design und die Oberfläche ist mit einer Schutzschicht überzogen welche mir sehr gut gefallen hat. Sie ist sehr dünn und sollte in viele Hosentaschen passen. Sie ist zudem sehr leicht.

Leistung:
Die Leistung der Powerbank sind im Bild dargestellt.
Mein iPhone wurde in etwa 1,5 Stunden aufgeladen und ist damit ziemlich genauso schnell wie auch meine andere Powerbank. Das Ergebnis finde ich super.

Anschlüsse:
Die Powerbank ist mit folgenden Anschlüssen ausgestattet:
USB-C und Mikro-USB zum aufladen der Powerbank.
einen USB-A Anschluss zum aufladen der Geräte.
Einem Power Button für bspw. die LED Anzeige.
Die Powerbank hat zusätzlich zum normalen Laden einen Modus für Geräte mit kleinerem Akku wie bspw. einer Smartwatch.

4 Likes

sehr gut :muscle:

1 Like

Great review thanks for posting both in English and German, much appreciated

1 Like

Great job with the review. And thank you for the pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great review!!! good job!!! :muscle:

4 Likes

Nice review @brad.smith99

1 Like

How do you think the exterior design? Do you like the new material?

3 Likes

Yes! I really like the new material and design.

1 Like

i like it too, looks very noble!

Cool! When we created this new design, we were just worried about what to do if people didn’t like it!:joy:

2 Likes

no reason to worry! :wink: