Anker PowerCore III 10K Wireless Review Asura

Thanks for clicking on my review. Although I received this product quite late compared to others, I managed to test this power bank taking it to its limits by testing it with a number of my personal devices.

Ill start by talking about the features I really like. First up is the wireless charging feature which is super convenient and although my phone doesn’t support it, my Jabra Elite 75t Active do and so it is super easy to charge them without a cable and also in trickle mode. Speaking of trickle mode this is also really handy as you can use it to charge low powered devices or charge them at a slower speed to avoid damaging the battery capacity or health. Personally I use them for my headphones and also devices like my Bluetooth speaker.

The build quality is top notch and it also resembles the look of the Powerport Atom III which already has a great aesthetic on my desk. Its good to see that the designs are not only familiar but very consistent and durable. Having the ability to charge 3 devices at once on a power bank of such form factor is super useful as I can share juice on the go.

Personally on my long journeys and travels I always carry two power banks. One will be the highest and the best of features and capacity, the other will be just smaller and more portable in the sense that I will have less battery capacity which is good for them short trips where you need that extra juice.

I use the Samsung A90 5G and being it a 5G phone it does definitely drain the battery much quicker and that’s where this power bank comes in to play. Charges my phone 0 to 100% to just over 2 times which is great considering the battery capacity on my phone is 4500mah. The only thing I disliked about this power bank is the in built phone stand. Im not sure if this is for my phone only but it holds the phone at a 90 degree angle which is really pointless in the sense that I can only see the screen if it is directly in front of me. Its also quite flimsy and there’s also a rattling noise in the power bank when shaking it because of this moveable stand/ part. This is the only factor that I think brings the build quality of the power bank down as it is not stable enough.

Overall I really like this power bank and will definitely be using it as my daily driver for short journeys.
Thank you to @AnkerOfficial for sending this out !

3 Likes

Hey @arushan12
Great to hear it’s working well for you.
I loved testing mine, and like you, I take it with me almost every time I’m away for the house for more than a few hours.

1 Like

Nice review ! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yea looks like a common thing in this generation of PowerCore III. I wonder if no one tried to shake it or even considered the possibility that the stand could cause rattling noise.

Other than that, nice review!

2 Likes

Nice review

1 Like

Better late than never. Can the stand be adjusted for different angles? It would be much better

1 Like

The common rattle people are reporting is the stand @arushan12 @Shivam_Shah
Mine does and so does @ktkundy from what i recall.
It stops if touching the stand part while shaking.

3 Likes

Initially thats what I thought but the stand is fixed and can only be pulled out to about the thickness of an ordinary smartphone.

1 Like

Yes I have noticed that too.

1 Like

Maybe they can use this feedback and make it better on a future release

1 Like

Nice review and good feedback. Looks like a you tested against several devices.

Good feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like