Anker Powercore Fusion 5000 "RED" (A Review...)

@AnkerOfficial This review is for my brand new Anker Powercore Fusion 5000 that I won in PowerDraw
It took a while for the item to arrive but better late then never :grinning:
It was awesome to get the Red version of Fusion

Unboxing: Item came in a Blue/White paper box (no plastic, 100% recyclable :+1: )

Inside, there was the Powercore Fusion on one side and an accessories box on other side. In the accessoreis box there was Welcome guide and a Happy/Unhappy card along with a microusb charging cable and carry case.

Specs of Powercore Fusion 5000:
Model: A1621
Capacity: 5000mAh/18.5Wh
AC Input: 100-240V, 0.5A (50-60Hz)
Micro USB Input: 5V, 2.1A
Charger Output: 5V, 2.1A (2.1A Max per port) "I found this to support 5V, 2.4A (12 Watt per port)"
Battery Output: 5V, 3A (3A Max per port)
On the charger there is a button with 3 leds next to it. When charging the leds flash till they are solid white indicating full charge, each led dot denotes 33% charge.

Performance: It performed as stated in Specs with one exception (a good exception).
In Battery Charger mode both USB ports outputs 5V, 3A Max (about 15 Watt power).

In AC Input mode both the USB ports outputs 5V, 2.1A (about 10 Watt power) but here was a big surprise…out of curiosity I increased the output power to 12 Watt (5V, 2.4 A) and to my surprise this was able to support full 12 Watt power with no issues at all.

I’ll keep using this and will update if something new comes up. In the mean time let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Nice testing and review, @kumar.sachin!

1 Like

The “Lady in Red” :wink:

Wears not so much plastics.
A real lady never does. :grinning:

Great review my friend!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a bright red. :slight_smile: Nice review and pics.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the review. I have a same one and it’s my ride or die charger&power bank.

2 Likes

Good review and testing as usual @kumar.sachin !

great review! I love the red color!

Great review, as you’re charging the PowerBank you can also be using it to charge your device

When you are using this to charge your device using AC then the device will charge first and then the internal battery of powerbank will charge.

Another great review Kumar! I love the red as well :heart_eyes: