Anker Powercore Elite 20000 - Fast Charging not working

Hello guys! I’m a long time user of anker products (cables, wall chargers, powerbanks, wireless chargers, sound cables, etc) and now I’m having my first issue with an Anker product.

My Anker Powercore Elite 20000 just stopped to fast charge my s10+ and my S9+. I’ve already tryed to use other cables and phones, but the fast charge isn’t working at all. In fact, I’m getting 4+hours do charge my phones, so there’s definetely wrong with the powerbank.

Does anyone if there’s a solution for that? It’s an expensive product and I almost never use it, so I have no idea of why this is happening.

Regards,

Ricardo

Did our phone recently get an update? I would check your phone es settings and make sure that fast charging is enabled. After the last update I had to reenable it on my S10 and S9+

Yes, fast charging is enabled on settings. Actually, it’s working with all of my anker wall charger (I have 3) and my samsung original charger. Fast charge doesn’t work only with my power bank.

Does it need charging?

What???

:thinking:

Contact support@Anker.com they will further assist you

Done. I hope they help me.

He meant does the powerbank need to be charged but that doesn’t make sense it should put out the same amount of power regardless of charge level.

Beyond trying a new cable (this is the most common failure point) and resetting the powerbank by creating a loop (plugging the output port into the input port) reaching out to Anker support for a replacement is your best bet.

We all know that batteries lose “oomph” when they are low… Or been stored a while (must get sleepy :wink:).

I thought my comment was quite clear… Talking a bout a product… Does it need to be charged? … I thought it was quite obvious what I meant, but perhaps … ???‽

Lithium cells not so much.

I also thought your question was clear the only reason I clarified was the next comment was

Anker always says of their batteries, to remove a 1/4 from total power (can’t remember the technical reason for this)

A phone with a 3000 battery, needs a 20,000 to make sure they get 5 full charges.

Plus, I didn’t see him question my comment, untill this.morning.

25% is little high in my experience but this number represents power lost during conversion and transmission

Hi

I saw this when I too was having issues with my power core II 20100, never saw a solution but I tried turning off and on my fast cable charging but it still didn’t work then I restarted it.

It worked from 4hrs and 7min to fully charge my S9+ it became 1hr and 45 min.

Hope this helped.

I have same Problem with my power bank 13400
I diagnosed it from technical he told me that its delivery volt is 3 and amps is 0.2

The problem is with charging IC

Did you check the cable? Try different cable? If you can measure something measure both ends to infer the cable voltage drop.