Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD Battery and Nintendo Switch

How many charges can I get out of the Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD battery when charging the Nintendo Switch? I drained the Nintendo Switch down to 9% and charged it back up to full. I had my Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD battery charged to 100%. When charging the Nintendo Switch to 100%, I lost 1 LED light from the battery gauge to the Anker battery. Is this normal? Just curious.

Thank you.

1 Like

For the Nintendo Switch you will get around 5-6 charges. I would say it’s normal to loose a light pretty fast, even though you have not fully used the allocated charge that would be determined for LED light…

2 Likes

Ah I see. Makes sense then. I was like why is the battery draining rather quickly even charging the Switch.

Also I noticed something else when charging the Anker battery, not sure if this is normal. When the Anker battery is fully charged and I unplug it. When plugging it back for charge when it’s fully charged already, why does it say it’s charging again? The last LED light 90% blinks for a minute or 2 and then stops. I wait till all the LED lights stop blinking and I try it again. Plug it in for charge, and the 90% LED light blinks again. Then eventually stops blinking and all LED lights turn off. Normal?

1 Like

When plugged in it begins the charging cycle and then realises it is charged and stops again. All the powercores behave like this.

3 Likes

Ah I see. Wasn’t sure if it was normal. When it finished charging to 100%, I unplugged it and plugged it back in. When I saw the last LED light blinking again, I was worried. This is my first Anker battery so I wanted to ask. I would of figured it wouldn’t blink what so ever if it was fully charged. So I thought something was wrong lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I supposed it is kind of not what you would expect but yeah. That’s how they work.

Enjoy using the best battery ever :thumbsup:

1 Like