Anker PowerCore 10000 Review

An oldie but goodie! This lightweight compact portable charger is a must have, whether you are on the go or staying home!

What is included in the box, is a small carrying bag and a micro USB cable to charge it. The bag has enough space for you to add a cable to charge your phone. Speaking of phones, this little thing can charge multiple times on one charge, depending on the phone (just about 3 times for an iPhone X).

Like most of the portable chargers, there is an indicator on the top that shows how much juice you have left and comes in handy when you are charging a device. It does included the high speed charging to keep those devices up and running when you need them!

One of my favorite features is how compact and light it is. It is so small it can fit in your pocket! As you can see in the photo, it is about the size of your credit card! I love how even though it is a small size and can still keep my phone juiced AND still maintain the lightweight aspect.

This picture is next to a Raspberry Pi 3, perfect for your projects!

This picture is next to an Arduino MKR1000!

I originally purchased this to carry in my smaller backpack when I go to work, but once I saw how small it was, I decided to use it to power my Raspberry Pi projects as it is the perfect size. Will definitely purchase other colors as I customize my projects! Would definitely recommend!

5 Likes

You did an amazing job on the review especially showing how small and portable it is

1 Like

Thanks! I just had to capture that feature because I think it is very useful.

Indeed it is! :clap:

Great review and photos!! :ok_hand: nice job!

Thank you for your very detailed review!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Great review and nice pics for comparison

Well done @amada.haro :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Good made review and perfect photos.
Thank you.

Well done @amada.haro that’s a great review.

Thanks for the review.

This has been my most loved Powercore, as you say, small light for its capacity.

Currently £18 in UK.

Which sounds good value, but….£2 less for same capacity

Great review @amada.haro … I’ve wondered just how good the smaller Powercore packs were. Good to see the mix of capacity and portability. :+1:t3:

1 Like