Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger Deal for $18.77

Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger Deal for $18.77

Buy here

• Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest and lightest 10000mAh portable charger. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges.
  • High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
  • Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
1 Like

This is probably my fondest remembered Powercore. 2 full phone charges and compact.

I gave my two away once my gadgets moved to 18W, but like when you give away a puppy, I go back and visit and see how my old Powercore are doing and frown when I don’t hear they are being used. Go for a walk with a flat phone!

1 Like

I had gifted one of these to my brother last year, and tells me, he keeps it by his side for urgent phone charging

Nice deal on a compact powerbank :ok_hand:

Nice discount! :ok_hand: