Anker powerbank powerdrive 20100 charger

I just ordeedr powerdriver 20100, in my local online store.
Also i ordered anker car charger powerdrive+ 2 quickcharge 3(a2224h12)
How long powerdrive will be charged using the car charger?
Which slot should, better, i used. QC3 or powerIQ?
As the charger has 2 slot
Thanks for the adnswer

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question…are you trying to charge your Powerdrive external battery with the car charger? The time depends on how fast the car charger can transfer energy. It is also going to be longer if the external battery is empty. I don’t know what QC3 is but PowerQi shouldn’t be a port, it’s #Anker’s charging technology, so if you have the choice I would go with the PowerQi as it charges your device as fast as possible. Also, it is not just the chargers that matter nowadays, you need to make sure you have a decent cable, always by #Anker. Check here for the cables and make sure you choose the one that will fit your phone. https://www.anker.com/products/110/cables

1 Like

I just ordered, also anker, a2224h12 that have 2ports, both quickcharge3 (QC3), And powerIQ.
To which port should i connect the powerbank (pd20100) if i charge from powerdrive+ quickcharge3 (a2224h12)? To get better and fastest charge time, to quickcharge3 port or to powerIQ port?

1 Like

You want to use the quick charge port over the powerIQ port.

Dear Roni Rahmat,

May I confirm whether the model number of the PowerCore 20100 is A1271? The PowerCore 20100 (A1271) will take about 10 or 11 hours to be recharged with a 2A adapter.

For the PowerDrive+ 2 Car Charger, you can use the Power IQ port to charge the PowerCore 20100.

Best regards,

What’s the difference with the non-lite version?