Anker pouches

I’ve been wondering if there’s anywhere to buy Anker pouches for either the portable chargers or cables. I lost my small cloth black pouch for my PowerCore mini by accident & didn’t notice until I got home. So I would love to be able to get a replacement.

And if not then do you think they should sell them?

I think so, especially since the regular Anker cables don’t come with that adjustable pouch that the Powerline+ cables do. So it would be nice to be able to get those either to replace one or to have it for another cable since they come in so handy.

2 Likes

Being able to buy the pouches would be useful, but I’d like to see a rubberised surface option, with no need then for the pouch.

I think that would be nice to sell them, or just offer one with every purchase. Maybe they should offer one extra, like a lower quality one, in case the first one gets ruined or lost.

Contact Anker Support or Sales. I bet they’d have an option for you.

This is a pretty old topic, but my dogs just got ahold of the black, mesh pouch for my PowerCore II 10000. I didn’t realize how useful that pouch was until it was gone. Is it possible to order a replacement, @AnkerOfficial & @AnkerTechnical?

I found them on AliExpress without the Anker logo tag on them.

Those are too small. Got the following ones with the right lenght.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMiJ1me