Anker On board | Live Stream 2019

Yup, they need to hire someone who knows what they are doing. Heck I can stream across 7 different platforms for my video reviews and live takes, yet they can’t figure 2 or 3 out. Shame

Apparently they’re gonna start at 7:00 now. :roll_eyes:

Users lose interest if events don’t start at mentioned date time… I will be walking home now… hope to see the updates later on community here

Watch while walking :joy:. Don’t get hit :rofl:

They just lost my interest, I gotta get to work. Y’all have a good night, I got a crappy hour drive to work then working til 5:30 and another crappy hour drive home. I say crappy because its raining and it makes my knee hurt

Waiting :blush:

2 Likes

Glad you could make it there, take some awesome photos as you always do and keep us informed. Hope you get a goodie bag too

Lol. It rained here yesterday and today, so I guess it’s moving up toward y’all. It’s done here, and sunny (well before sunset it was).

Pretty sweet! Have fun their!

Look who’s here, Anker founder Steven Yang :grinning: I have very poor service here so Pro photos will have to wait for later.

3 Likes

If you’re allowed, can you get some photos of the new anker charging products? All the colorful ones, and the golden cable!

I am really interested in the nebula cosmos Max. I might get it’s future successor to replaces my current Tv.

The robovacs were already announced, so no comment.

The eufycam 2 is hardly much of an upgrade. It supports HomeKit, which is an upgrade for Apple users, but renders it useless for everyone else.

I really like that battery pack setup for businesses. It’s super sleek and cool.

The handheld vacuums are pretty cool. Idk if I would buy one yet…

I can’t think of anything else that was announced, but I’m sure their was something else :thinking:

Tried to watch now… Missed everything …

Hope @AnkerOfficial will upload the recording to Anker site.

You can watch it here

1 Like

Awesome! You rock @TechMan :+1:

1 Like

I want that Cosmo max, we use the capsule max (review coming soon) at home almost every day now and having a dedicated 4k projector would be much better picture wise.
I wouldn’t mind the handheld vacuum, for when I need to spot clean.

2 Likes

Also the 3D stereo audio! It really would be like sitting in a theatre!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing replay, I just finished watching it😅
I may of missed the live event :sleeping::sleeping: (definitely didn’t fall asleep :zzz::pensive:)

1 Like

The Nebula Cosmo Max is incredible. A 4K projector at $999 on Kickstarter. The picture was clean at an estimated 150" projection

2 Likes

In case you guys haven’t seen my post, here’s my take of Anker On Board 2019:

So Wyze just had a livestream. They started about 5 minutes late, but it was still way better then anker did.