Anker new products with USA links

As far I know the embargo ended 35 mins ago so here’s links from US Anker site. It’s fine to take this down if there’s something here which shouldn’t be, but it is their own site.

$110

$150

$100

$95

$110

$100

$60

$70

$95

Change the front of URL to UK or EU or CA or DE to see local availability.

e.g. the EU version of 737 say

and UK

7 Likes

I kinda like this if I was to get one. I started to get a few usb c to usb c cable s but have not went to grab a few more usb c chargers yet.

1 Like

For something that big and heavy to stay in a USA socket the socket will need to be -

Speaking purely from 25 years of travel experience, I’d only use something like this in either known to be newer sockets or carry an extension cord, I rest the plug in the loose socket and then on end of extension so there’s no weight on the worn socket.

Although once Anker made the 65W flat desk charger that’s what I carry and for airports / quick use just a Nano or Mini type. I then am carrying 5 USB ports across two chargers and carry a Powercore, that covers me for a lot of potential scenarios.

The Anker 615 USB Power Strip (GaNPrime 65W) looks interesting, as does the Anker 733 Power Bank (GaNPrime PowerCore 65W).

1 Like

I love the new look. But still a bit too pricey for me. Nice to see all these new products though.

1 Like

I suspect these latest products are targeted very much as MacBook Pro type consumers. To each their own.

Right now I don’t own anything needing more than 45W port, but do in total need upto 85W total worst case situation.

So right now today their latest 65W charger is:

Vs look what I got 2 weeks ago

560abff34cd5315c61b1b720aa592e6b2e5e49d9

I do travel with that flat type desk charger as it suits a more varied situation, I recently went between UK and US and swapped the desk charger cord to the destination country. Can’t do with that so well with a wall charger, and in two of the locations the wall sockets were quite some distance away. I also carry a Nano or Mini as a backup/complementary charger to get to 5 ports 85W total.

The tricky part is not the Anker technology choice. The tricky part is knowing where you are going and the socket placements and then aligning Anker decisions to match. For example many of today’s products simply will not fit in many situations such as worn / loose sockets and where there only 2-prong sockets and where sockets are recessed within desks.

1 Like

I like the power output along with the slim profile and travel friendly wrap on the charging station and power strip, respectively. Does anyone know if the plugs rotate? The plastic plug housing looks large and the power strip cord is fairly thick meaning tight outlet locations aren’t an option.

Now that I’m toting work gear more between home, office, and travel, these functional details are important. I’m a super fan (borderline OCD about having the latest Anker power options at home, work, car, etc) but these new models may be a pass if not. Satechi has a 100W USB-C PD Compact GaN Charger, which at least has a plug with standard housing.

Nice! I missed the launch today so good to see what they released. At first I thought the 727 was going to have a wireless charger built in at first

1 Like

Commenting visually on these new models, the 735 and 737 seem awfully long…like they wouldn’t be very stable when plugged in horizontally to a standard wall outlet and would maybe work themselves out of the outlet…or not even stay plugged in depending on the condition of the outlet. Older wall outlets lose gripping strength as the internal contacts wear and get looser with age. The 747 on the other hand is shorter and has more bulk underneath (again, when plugged into a wall outlet horizontally) to support it. They also wouldn’t do well if plugged in behind furniture & and the like.

1 Like

Great product compilation there @professor
Good effort :+1:t2:

1 Like