Anker Fan Swag | Tell Us What You Want This Time

Nice little thing for you higher levels. I’ll be there next year.

Personally, I don’t need another sports bottle. Of these items, I’d like stickers more than the others.

2 Likes

I would like a cap.
I wear such a cap all day.
Old men are always freezing on the head.
Should I make a design?
I made a simple one for a soundcore cap.
We were discussing about, but there was no further proceedings.

May be such a black one.
cap2

8 Likes

Yay, another fan swag. :slight_smile: It would be nice if it was a tech bag or backpack. That would be way cool. Nevertheless, Anker is always so generous so I’m grateful.

3 Likes

But there could be special mind control tech in the hat making you buy more Anker products :thinking:

May be add the Anker Logo on the back of the cap, similar to the idea for Soundcore :wink:

1 Like

I feel like there already is some type of mind control going on here making the money in my wallet suddenly being spent on Anker products😂

1 Like

Yay! I hope stickers win, because then anyhting you have can become Anker swag!

1 Like

I know how you feel @ktkundy :grin:

1 Like

I love all the ideas proposed! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Anker swag is cool, like a hat or a mask would be really swagger!

Guess people don’t want stickers anymore lol

got my votes…my wife is looking for a pop socket…that could be an idea :slight_smile: or a pair of socks

I will be active to participate next year

Yes the same we designed that soundcore cap.

But it should kept simple. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh ja socks! ( I can take such an order )
Here is a my pensioner’s factory:

704x396

And here is our latest socks “creation”! (please French pronouncing) :rofl:

index

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the 2020 swag.
Maybe you could Brand the Anker Lockdown 2020 to remind us all of the last few months.

2 Likes

Depends what it is, if I don’t have a need I’d prefer it go to someone else who does. Nothing is free, there is a cost, in terms of environment, so prefer it to go someone who will use and benefit from it and not just put it on a shelf. I currently have two water bottles still working. I have 2 caps, one is on way out but I want a waterproof replacement, etc, etc.

Based on the last experience, depending what it is, I may ask for a volunteer to give me their address so its put to good use.

2 Likes

I got such a shirt.
Gave it to my son and he wears and likes it.
I would like such a cap.
Other items I dont need.
Should be donated to someone who likes and “needs”. :wink:

4 Likes

I am with Tank. A hat would be good. I would use a lot more and it would get more seen than other items. I would be a walking billboard. :wink:

2 Likes