Anker Fan Swag | Tell Us What You Want This Time

Great ideas @AnkerOfficial
Although I’m a little bit gutted i never got the chance/missed out on getting a T Shirt when i hit level 7. But hey, it is what it is!

3 Likes

Maybe in a year or two they will do another t shirt design contest and you’ll get one then

1 Like

Hey @paulstevenewing I thought you could ping Ankerofficial once you hit Level 7 and they would ship the T-shirt, did you try messaging?

1 Like

Since there are a lot of vote for Sports bottles, hope these are metal and not plastic ones :rofl:

7 Likes

I hit level 7 not long ago, but not even sure what you are referring to with the t-shirts. Is that a thing at level 7?

1 Like

At some point in time, members hitting level 7 could message Ankerofficial and they would be shipped the T-Shirt. Not sure if that option is still available, would be better to check with a Private message to Ankerofficial. worth a try :wink:

fyi… referring to T-Shirt / T-Shirt competition from here

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be level 7 next year!

1 Like

bottle opener is always good with the cvoid-19 beer keep me sane

1 Like

Insulated :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Same really hoping it’s a nice metal one because I don’t need another plastic water bottle

Sports bottle all the way, will be good for the gym and work at the moment :smile:

I am personally not very much interested in bottles… have a lot of these, how much water can i drink :crazy_face:

Mouse Pad or Cap is my top choice (pen is a close second) !

2 Likes

close but yet so far

Oh, a cap!
That would be my top preference if available!
Great idea @Shenoy

2 Likes

Nice little thing for you higher levels. I’ll be there next year.

Personally, I don’t need another sports bottle. Of these items, I’d like stickers more than the others.

2 Likes

I would like a cap.
I wear such a cap all day.
Old men are always freezing on the head.
Should I make a design?
I made a simple one for a soundcore cap.
We were discussing about, but there was no further proceedings.

May be such a black one.
cap2

8 Likes

Yay, another fan swag. :slight_smile: It would be nice if it was a tech bag or backpack. That would be way cool. Nevertheless, Anker is always so generous so I’m grateful.

3 Likes

But there could be special mind control tech in the hat making you buy more Anker products :thinking:

May be add the Anker Logo on the back of the cap, similar to the idea for Soundcore :wink:

1 Like